ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help required for two appointments booked 13/14 FEB

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shussain37
Newly Registered

urgent help required for two appointments booked 13/14 FEB

Post by shussain37 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 am

Hi,

I was trying to book my appointment for 13-Feb but it was not booked. Then next day i managed to book it for 14th-Feb. This appointment appeared in my online system. Yesterday i got a text from UKBA that my appointment is confirmed for 13-Feb. I checked my email to find that appointment was booked for 13-feb but it didnot appear on my online system. And today i got a text that my appointment is confirmed for 14th-Feb as well. So, in their system, i have two appointments booked 13 and 14 of Feb. I am bit reluctant to call UKBA because they might think i booked two appointments and will cancel both. What should i do? can someone guide me? I have email confirmation for both appointments. But, online account is only showing the one booked for 14th.

Shall I go for tomorrow appointment or 14th one? Plz guide me.

Thanks,

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 am

My PEO appointment never showed up on the online account, I only got the email confirmation. UKBA customer service told me that not all PEO appointments get displayed on the user's online account, but if I have a confirmation email then that's fine. For my peace of mind they confirmed that my appointment was on their system.

I suggest you choose which date you want to go and cancel the other slot by calling them up, for the benefit of anyone else who might be looking for a last minute appointment. When you call them, have them confirm your appointment for your peace of mind.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 am

Definitely do NOT just leave it and rather phone them and cancel the one you don't need. The last thing you want for them to do is to cancel both your appointments because you have booked two.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

shussain37
Newly Registered

Post by shussain37 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks. Just spoke to UKBA and cancelled one appointment and keeping other.

Thanks for help!

netbee
Newly Registered

Post by netbee » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello,

Can any one suggest that if it's ok to book only PEO appointment through OISC registered solicitor. and he is not representing me in home office ?

Does it have any complications or negative point ?

Regards,

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 pm

netbee wrote:Hello,

Can any one suggest that if it's ok to book only PEO appointment through OISC registered solicitor. and he is not representing me in home office ?

Does it have any complications or negative point ?

Regards,
It should not be a problem at all, as the appointment should be in your name and you should have an email of the booked appointment.

I did for my case a week back, and they did not represent for me. Everything went fine.