ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyonce with Tier 1 visa application through 50K VC Funding

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

warhead
India

Anyonce with Tier 1 visa application through 50K VC Funding

Post by warhead » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied on 10th Jan 2013 via 50K Venture capital funding, gave my bio metric on 31st Jan 2013.
Anyone who applied through Venture capital funding, can anyone please let me know how will these new rule force from 31st Jan 2013 are going to impact who took this root.
I just want to be prepare if UKBA ask for anything extra during this process.
Anyone with this root can you guys please share your knowledge and thoughts.
[/b]

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Anyonce with Tier 1 visa application through 50K VC Fund

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:30 pm

warhead wrote:Hi Guys,

I have applied on 10th Jan 2013 via 50K Venture capital funding, gave my bio metric on 31st Jan 2013.
Anyone who applied through Venture capital funding, can anyone please let me know how will these new rule force from 31st Jan 2013 are going to impact who took this root.
[/b]
there are couple of thread already on the forum please go through them and people are discussing different issues there.

regarding the changes and how it will effect please follow the link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... trepreneur

regards

warhead
India

Post by warhead » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:31 pm

HI Rehan01,

Can u please share that link with me where the discussion is going on

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:36 pm

warhead wrote:HI Rehan01,

Can u please share that link with me where the discussion is going on
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=125000

its not just for people who applied through vc but its general discussion regarding changes in place from 31st

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=124926

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=124772

regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm

In Venture Capital sub-category, they cannot ask you about the funds because you haven't gotten the funds yet (technically). They can ask you about Venture Capital funds, your business plan and about your team-member. You have gotten an approval letter from Venture Capital firm permitting you access to £50,000 funds.

You will get six months (after visa) to get access to the funds and form a company.

Make sure that everything in this application is in the UK. Therefore, the probability of getting called for an interview is slightly lower (but still present)

warhead
India

Post by warhead » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

esic_sonia wrote:In Venture Capital sub-category, they cannot ask you about the funds because you haven't gotten the funds yet (technically). They can ask you about Venture Capital funds, your business plan and about your team-member. You have gotten an approval letter from Venture Capital firm permitting you access to £50,000 funds.

You will get six months (after visa) to get access to the funds and form a company.

Make sure that everything in this application is in the UK. Therefore, the probability of getting called for an interview is slightly lower (but still present)
Thankx.......
business plan n stuff are all ready but i did not attached it to my application I have only given my VC letter and university document and Uk bank statement.

My VC submit my application and said this are the only document.

NO will it be ok or can i submit those business plan to support my application???

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm

warhead wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:In Venture Capital sub-category, they cannot ask you about the funds because you haven't gotten the funds yet (technically). They can ask you about Venture Capital funds, your business plan and about your team-member. You have gotten an approval letter from Venture Capital firm permitting you access to £50,000 funds.

Thankx.......
business plan n stuff are all ready but i did not attached it to my application I have only given my VC letter and university document and Uk bank statement.

NO will it be ok or can i submit those business plan to support my application???
You applied before 31st January 2013. At that time, it was not required, however UKBA can call you for an interview and ask about the Business Plan if they have any doubts. So, Keep it ready and make sure you know it too.

There are also chances that they will increase Entrepreneur Fees, since they recently included interviewing applicants. (this is just my guess)

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 am

Hi Sonia, I thought we (PSW) are not required to submit business plan even after 31 Jan changes? Sorry if i misunderstood this, can you please clarify. I will be switching from PSW £50000. Thanks

esic_sonia wrote:
warhead wrote:

Thankx.......

You applied before 31st January 2013. At that time, it was not required, however UKBA can call you for an interview and ask about the Business Plan if they have any doubts. So, Keep it ready and make sure you know it too.

There are also chances that they will increase Entrepreneur Fees, since they recently included interviewing applicants. (this is just my guess)

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 am

You are not required to submit, but you must have it with you, in case if you are called for an interview.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

Nat333
Newly Registered

Post by Nat333 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:21 pm

[/b]

Hi,

I am interested in the Tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Could you please share your knowledge on how I can find registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority?

How did you find your VC?

Cheers

VentureCapital Route

Post by VentureCapital Route » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 am

Nat333 wrote:

[/b]

Hi,

I am interested in the Tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Could you please share your knowledge on how I can find registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority?

How did you find your VC?

Cheers
I am hoping to hear from a friend on a genuine UK based VC soon. I will update on forum soon.
Did you have any success? Any info you can share?