ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

landing queries

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

splashing

landing queries

Post by splashing » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:08 pm

hi all,

Pls a quick question. i have just received my visa for the Fed skills immigration visa.

during the application, i stated i was going to live in Alberta with my uncle. but now my uncle has relocated and no longer lives in laberta.

I have bought my ticket to first land in toronto.

i hope there is no problem landing in toronto while i actually put alberta in my application
Pls anyone with similar experience?

jrge

Re: landing queries

Post by jrge » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi,
splashing wrote:hi all,

Pls a quick question. i have just received my visa for the Fed skills immigration visa.

during the application, i stated i was going to live in Alberta with my uncle. but now my uncle has relocated and no longer lives in laberta.

I have bought my ticket to first land in toronto.

i hope there is no problem landing in toronto while i actually put alberta in my application
Pls anyone with similar experience?
Whilst I honestly don't know the answer to your query, you should inquire with the Canadian High commission in London. One thing is for sure: once you land in Toronto and go thru immigration, remain as calm as possible. I don't know why, but Toronto is one of the most stressful places I've ever been.
Life is short, so let's get moving!
* Passport received: Family Permit approved AUG-22, 2011
* Landed in the UK: DEC-04TH-2011
* Received RC: MAR-21ST-2012
* Back to North-America Jul 2012

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Dont see this to be an issue and if asked you can always tell the case worker what has happened since you applied or prior to you receiving your visa.

Although you have decided to goto Toronto, I would advise against it as Alberta has better job opportunities atleast this what I have found but again its down to everyone's personal choice.

All the best.