ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahmir

PEO Appointment

Post by shahmir » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 am

I am desperate to get an appointment at PEO Solihull as soon as possible for my Tier (G) Extension. I am trying my best from last three nights but all in vain. Any shortcut, I need very urgently please as I have to fly abroad in the first week of April and 42nd day from today is 27th March. Please help!
lets get together for migrants' rights

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:07 am

Try around 2am, lots of appts come available around that time

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 am

thanks Gagan

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Thanks again. I got one exactly at 2am

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 am

Great. Good luck with your application

paba89

Post by paba89 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:Great. Good luck with your application
Great to see it Shahmir. I will try it tonight at 2 as I have been looking for a month now with no luck as the UKBA site goes down at 12 till 1. and by 1 i used to go to bed with failure.

I hope I will get 1 this wk.

selva

Post by selva » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 pm

paba89 wrote:
Great to see it Shahmir. I will try it tonight at 2 as I have been looking for a month now with no luck as the UKBA site goes down at 12 till 1. and by 1 i used to go to bed with failure.

I have booked at 2 last night as well

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127329

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am

selva wrote:
paba89 wrote:

I have booked at 2 last night as well

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127329
Hi,

I still wasn't able to book. There were appointments but the moment i clicked it says not available anymore :( What am I doing wrong? Can anyone please help?

I am using The safari for searching and it was around 2 am when I saw the slots :( I am so desperate as my visa is running out on the 16th of March please help me there must be a way out :(

Thanks

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 am

thanks selva and gagan, just managed to book at 2.00,u guys were right....this forum is a grt place

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:11 am

singhilr wrote:thanks selva and gagan, just managed to book at 2.00,u guys were right....this forum is a grt place
Hi,

How did you manage to book it? what application did you use (Chrome etc?) and how many tabs did you have?

Thanks

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:33 am

singhilr wrote:thanks selva and gagan, just managed to book at 2.00,u guys were right....this forum is a grt place
Hi Singhilr,

What was the exact time?

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:12 am

JS28 wrote:
Hi Singhilr,

What was the exact time?
around 2.05

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 am

singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
Hi Singhilr,

What was the exact time?
around 2.05
Can you please tell me what exactly did you do? I desperately need an appointment asap thanks

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 am

JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
Hi Singhilr,

What was the exact time?
around 2.05
Can you please tell me what exactly did you do? I desperately need an appointment asap thanks
actually i picked a random appointment couple of days ago during daytime.then last night kept refresing till 2.00.i was using chrome n hd 4 tabs ready.hd the memorable password ready written in front of me next to letters 1,2,3....it is quicker that way i think.as soon as the page started loading i logged in n saw quite a few slots ,selected it n rescheduled it.didn't even use the other tabs.i think rescheduling helps a lot as u don't hv to type the details.i think even the site is more stable after 2.00.just keep ur patience u will get it.
goodluck

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:59 am

singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
Hi Singhilr,

What was the exact time?
around 2.05
actually i picked a random appointment couple of days ago during daytime.then last night kept refresing till 2.00.i was using chrome n hd 4 tabs ready.hd the memorable password ready written in front of me next to letters 1,2,3....it is quicker that way i think.as soon as the page started loading i logged in n saw quite a few slots ,selected it n rescheduled it.didn't even use the other tabs.i think rescheduling helps a lot as u don't hv to type the details.i think even the site is more stable after 2.00.just keep ur patience u will get it.
goodluck
Hi Singh,

I followed your advice and managed to book a random appointment in April but I need an appt before 16th of March. Will I be able to reschedule it straightaway? It keeps saying technical problems :(

Thanks

singhilr

Post by singhilr » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:37 am

JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote: around 2.05
goodluck
Hi Singh,

I followed your advice and managed to book a random appointment in April but I need an appt before 16th of March. Will I be able to reschedule it straightaway? It keeps saying technical problems :(

Thanks
U will definitely be able to reschedule it just with 2 clicks but for appointment before 16 th of march u will hv to keep lookin throughout the day as well for any cancellations coz normally in the midnight they release slots for 42 days after bt u might get due to cancellations or reschedules,so just keep lookin, u will find one
Thnks

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 pm

singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
goodluck
Hi Singh,

Thanks
U will definitely be able to reschedule it just with 2 clicks but for appointment before 16 th of march u will hv to keep lookin throughout the day as well for any cancellations coz normally in the midnight they release slots for 42 days after bt u might get due to cancellations or reschedules,so just keep lookin, u will find one
Thnks
Thank you for your reply

I have been checking teh UKBA for slots between now and the 16th of march but I cannot see them in teh day. What time can you see them?

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:00 am

singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
singhilr wrote:
JS28 wrote:
goodluck
Hi Singh,

Thanks
Thnks
Thank you all so much. Got an appointment for 5th of March at liverpool :D