ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA MISTAKE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mufasa21
Newly Registered

UKBA MISTAKE

Post by mufasa21 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

My timeline: SET M for unmarried partner Applied 16 Oct. 2012. Biometrics done on the 28th November. Received a letter from UKBA on the 7 Feb requesting my marriage certificate and police registration certificate. Firstly, I clearly applied as the unmarried partner and secondly I am not required to give a police registration certificate. Nearly 4 months of frustration and stress they stuffed up my application. I tried calling them and it fell on deaf ears. I was told to call after 6 months and to write a letter to Liverpool. I am appalled that we are treated like criminals, and that we have to pay for it. It's shocking that there is no tracking system.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:14 pm

What is your nationality and what is your current immigration status (before you applied for partner FLR)

mufasa21
Newly Registered

Post by mufasa21 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:56 pm

I am South African and I currently have limited leave to remain as an unmarried partner.

mufasa21
Newly Registered

Post by mufasa21 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 pm

I am South African and I currently have limited leave to remain as an unmarried partner.