ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Services provided?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kewldue999
Newly Registered

Services provided?

Post by kewldue999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi

Can anyone explain me this clause little bit confused whether we can do web development services.

You must show that you have been working in an occupation which appears on the list of
occupations skilled to National Qualifications Framework level 4 or above, as stated in the
Codes of Practice on our website. “Working” in this context means that the core service your
business provides to its customers or clients involves the business delivering a service in an
occupation at this level. It excludes any work involved in administration, marketing or website
functions for the business

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Are you applying via Sponsor or Venture Capital?
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

kewldue999
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kewldue999 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Im applying as a third funding...My Intent is to provide IT Services..

moazzam7871

Post by moazzam7871 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 pm

According to my understanding, if you are providing web development (marketing etc) services to your own company(e.g your own company web site) then it will not count and will count under admining your own business. So you should be providing web developing services to different business. Hope that helped

pakerjon
Newly Registered

Post by pakerjon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 am

Hi, Nice post... i like it..
:) 8)