ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing times from London

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

balakri
Newly Registered

Processing times from London

Post by balakri » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:07 am

Hi all

I have posted my application from London in Dec-05. Got the confirmation that they received the docs in Jan-06 along with the file number. Last week the E-Cas system is saying that your application is under process. What next.

Thanks for any info.

Regards

tariqyousaf64
Newly Registered

Post by tariqyousaf64 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:17 am

Hello,
You don't say which sort of application you have tendered, so difficult to say, but if it's a skilled worker application you have a considerable wait.
I hope you are patient person, as you will need lots of this quality. My advice is to keeping your hopes and dreams alive, no harm in that whatsoever. But most importantly get on with your life as normal. Processing times since 2004 have lengthened considerably and the minimum waiting times are 24-30 months and possibly longer than that depending on the complexity of your application and personal circumstances.
I have been waiting for 26 months now and have just tendered additional docs as requested, a good excuse to go to Toronto again though! I'm hoping for good news in the next six months, but to be truthful, I don't really know. The wait is like a tennis match, you really don't know when it will finish, unlike a game of football.
Good luck and all the best.