ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second party on the contract is Dissolved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Second party on the contract is Dissolved

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:31 pm

I made a Tier 1 Entrepreneur application in August 2012 under Cat D i.e. from PSW route.

As a part of my application I also submitted a contract. This contract was made between my private limited company and an another private limited company who was the recipient of my services. Although the services mentioned on the contract were provided successfully, BUT the second company has been struck off by company house and dissolved recently. I am in touch with the director of second company and he told that they are still trading and will be reinstating their dissolved company in near future.

I am concerned if this will affect my application or not? Thanks

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 am

no it wont coz u provide ur services to d company when it ws nt dissolved.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:16 am

Thanks for your reply.

But my only concern is if UKBA may refuse my application stating that, They can not verify my contract as the second party on the contract no longer exist. Any comments please?

Also, I am trading since then and have more than 6 contracts. Should I send any additional contracts to UKBA or wait for their query? I did my biometric on 11 Sep 2012 but havent received any response from UKBA yet.

Members please help me..

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am

There is a likelyhood they might ask for latest contracts and you can update them with the covering letter.

Dont worry too much :)