ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 EXT Doc Checklist : Please advice ( ***urgent*&#8

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tarun027
Newly Registered

TIER 1 EXT Doc Checklist : Please advice ( ***urgent*&#8

Post by Tarun027 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 am

Hello All,
I have got my tier 1 extension coming Monday ( perm employee, croydon ). And I am aware this has been discussed many times but I just wanted to confirm my final document checklist with experts in this group... So please bear with me.
Request you guys to add on to my checklist if I have missed anything.

I am claiming exactly 100 points ( min required to get extension)

I am showing sal for Feb 2012- Jan 2013.

Final doc checklist is as follows :

Passport
Application form
2 Photos
Appointment printout
Original Bank stamnt ( for last 12 months, Jan 22 '12 - Feb 08 '13, with photocopy )
Company payslips ( for 12 months, with photocopy)
For funds maintenance ( same bank stmnt which I am showing for my salary and have sufficient funds in last 90 days)
Employment letter ( this is just my initial offer letter and one more letter confirming my bonus pay and hike)

Enng marks sheet and degree certificate with photocopy ( only extra document which I am having and wil be submitted if they ask for this ).

Literally I am not having ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS with me, no extra document from my bank confirming my funds ( as i have original HSBC bank statement and would highlight the salaries) and neither any letter from employee ( I am no more working with this employer as very recently got into a new job).

Also, is der any specific document to prove my UK experience for which I am claiming 5 points. For English and age, I have checked " Proved in my previous application".. Hope this is fine.

PLEASE REPLY.

Thanks in advance for your time/replies.

Thanks and Regards.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: TIER 1 EXT Doc Checklist : Please advice ( ***urgent*&am

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:30 am

You don't need to submit an employer letter or the marks sheet or the degree certificate. By all means take it along with you, but don't submit it (keep it in a separate folder - and you are unlike to have to take it out).

UK experience is proved by means of your payslips.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

swpn009
Newly Registered

Post by swpn009 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

You don't need to submit Employment letter and Educational documents (Only submit if they ask), rest is okay

If you initial application was before April 6 2010, you can score five points for UK experience if your earn £16,000 or more. If it is after April 6 2010 you can score five points for UK experience if you earn £25,000 or more - You don't need to provide any additional documentation, your salary slips and bank statement would suffice the purpose

vp77

Post by vp77 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Just to add..I recently had a successful tier 1 extension at Solihull and the caseworker had asked for an employer reference letter inspite of submitting formal payslips. So its good to have an employer reference letter for a smooth and fast processing. And the most they are interested in is earnings proof and maintenance funds since you'll have all other points automatically from your intitial tier 1 application. All the best!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Employer reference letter is not a requirement anywhere. The only time that you need a letter from your employer is for proof of earnings. A caseworker cannot penalise you for something which isn't a requirement.

In the OP's case, it's just a letter saying what his salary would be, it can't even be used for proof of earnings.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Tarun027
Newly Registered

Post by Tarun027 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:33 pm

First of all thanks all for your time.

mulderpf/vp77 : As I mentioned I am no more with that employer so cant arrange for any employment letter.. Only letter I have is initial offer letter, where my sal is mentioned and later when I got hike and bonus, to reflect that change again I had got letter from my employee with those figures mentioned der.. I only have these two letters..
So all I have is 12 months payslips and original bankstatment and NO OTHER LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER or BANK for that matter..
I hope this can no way stop me from getting my extension!!!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Tarun027 wrote:I hope this can no way stop me from getting my extension!!!
No, it won't stop you from getting your extension. I'm not sure how many other ways this can be said. - An employer reference letter is not a requirement stated in the rules or application guidance for Tier 1 General applications.

Mela

Post by Mela » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:35 pm

OP dont panick! you will be FINE! :D

I know the feeling when applying for visa, this paranoid feeling that you have missed something or you need to double proof something:) :shock:

honey_parmar
Newly Registered

Post by honey_parmar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Hi Tarun,

I know it is simple to say BUT just " RELAX "

In case u have time just make a good covering letter ( It is not compulsary but case worker is at ease when working out )

Rest everything is fine.

Good luck

Ta

honey_parmar
Newly Registered

Post by honey_parmar » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I used this

ATTRIBUTES
Qualifications
• Original UK NARIC letter confirming qualification equivalent
to UK Master’s Degree as claimed in Initial Tier 1 G application

Earnings •Signed/Stamped Salary Slips.
•Signed/Stamped Account Statement for net salary credit.

UK Experience
•Documents already submitted under earnings .

English Language
•Currently in UK as Tier 1 ( General ) migrant and has previously
satisfied the English Language requirement .

Maintenance Funds
•Signed/stamped Bank statement showing required balance in the account . Same proof provided under previous earning

Hope this will help u

Ta

Tarun027
Newly Registered

thanks all

Post by Tarun027 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks all for your inputs.
Ya, you guessed it correct honey_parmar, just that its that phase where I just wanted to double check everything coz was not able to convince myself tht its so straightforward and simple, literally just 2 sets of docs, bank stmnt and payslips..??? So was very skeptical about the documents I had...!!
So had to knock the door here for affirmation!!!