ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60's

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

P60's

Post by anandh79 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi,

I am currently in WP+Tier1 who will be applying next month for ILR. I assume I need to get employer letter for the absences had during WP time.

The employer is ready to provide me letter for my absences, but the problem is I don't have supporting payslips and bank statements as it was long back.

But I do have the P60's for all 5 years. Let me know whether this will be fine in case the CW asks me for any proofs.

Regards
Anandh

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:52 pm

It will be fine. Don't stress. As your last visa granted is tier 1 you won't be asked anything apart from 12 month salary slips and bank statements for previous earnings.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Normally P60's are not required and last 12 months payslips are fine. However as you also had WP in the past, the CW may ask evidence that you actaully worked for the employer that sponsored your WP.
As you don't have payslips for that period, you can use P60/P45 instead.