ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help...what can we do...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

icedmose
Newly Registered

Help...what can we do...

Post by icedmose » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi everyone..I have applied for spouse visa under the new rule...my wife meet all the requirement they needed...but two month after i done my biometric,the home office send a letter to my lawyer asking for more document...they want our tenancy agreement,wages slip for six month...but unfornately we dont have complete pay slip and bank statement because my wife rip most of in the house..please help what can i do....thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:49 pm

How about asking your employer for duplicate payslips and your bank for duplicate bank statements...

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am

Get a letter from your employer with breakdown of each and every salary credited in to your account.
And Most importantly tenancy agreement is very much essential If you go to
WH Smith Store you will find ready made agreements for just 10 £ get it and get the signature of your landlord thats it. even I had submitted this agreement and it went through.

Aju

icedmose
Newly Registered

Post by icedmose » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 am

thank you so much,I'll go to bank and do just that.......just wondering why they needed more after we both gave them previous one..abit scared now....does it mean something about our application isn't right????

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 am

I am sure once you furnish all the required documents which UKBA is asking, you should be alright, just be positive.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.