ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon on 20th Feb 2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tehmer

PEO Croydon on 20th Feb 2013

Post by tehmer » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 pm

I need some assistance as I am going for my PEO appointment booked for 20th Feb 2013 for the form Tier-1 to ILR SET(O) form.

I wanted to make sure I am carrying correct number of document.

Please read the below details and tell me if I am missing anything.

Got HSMP: 19 Feb 2008 - 149 FEB 2010
Granted Tier 1 (General) : 13 March 2010 till 13 March 2013
Booked PEO appointment: 20 Feb 2013
Filled SET(O) form no dependent and on showing one source of earning.

Document attached with the file:

1:- 2 passports.
2:- 2 photo graphs with full name at the back of PIC.
3:- Life in the UK test certificate.
4:- 12 Month Bank statement.
5:- 12 Salary statements.
6:- Letter from HR ( I did the overtime and so counted that as well, inorder to prove it got a letter from HR showing all the Gross and Net pay which is already mention in bank statement and salary slips.)

7:- Education document not included as I ticket on the form that provided previously.

Section 5: Home and Finances:

I ticket that privately owned by friend so I guess no need to provide any document.

Under civil penalty I mentioned once i was fined not touching my oyster on national rail in 2011. (Just wrote on the form, not providing any document with the application).

In last section I ticket:

Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous
stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit
holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in
11A, you must provide the following documents:
Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

Please tell me what else document I need to attached with this application.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am

Mean all docs are good, you don't need anything
Last edited by Gagan1986 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am

U r fine. Nothing else is needed.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

MP1982

Post by MP1982 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

I am not trying to confuse anyone here but how come there is a gap between your HSMP expiry and new Tier 1 extension. HSMP expired19 Feb 2010 and Tier 1 from 13th March 2010,

May be Typo in the original post………

------------------------------------------------------
Info/Advice I provide is general in nature and shouldn't be used as a substitute for professional advice where necessary.