ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NONEU Stamp4Fam Divorced:- Correct information required

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vara1
Newly Registered

NONEU Stamp4Fam Divorced:- Correct information required

Post by vara1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi can anyone provide some clear information if possible

What options does a divorced stamp4 EUfam individual ( Non EEA member) have after successful completion of 5 years and is employed full time paying taxes. Divorced after 5 years of marriage. No children what so ever.

Is he eligible for naturalization or LTR or PR. Visa is about to expire by november 2013.

What steps do I need to take.

Please help

Thanks in advance

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 pm

if your divorce is finalised, you have to apply NOW to EUTR for Retention Form EU5.
then when you complete your 5 years (nov 2013), you can apply for naturalisation, and apply for permanent residence Form EU3 (10 years) in your own right, if granted Retention.

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

agniukas wrote:if your divorce is finalised, you have to apply NOW to EUTR for Retention Form EU5.
then when you complete your 5 years (nov 2013), you can apply for naturalisation, and apply for permanent residence Form EU3 (10 years) in your own right, if granted Retention.
Hi Agniukas,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any idea how long will it take for approving EU5. Do you know how many months the visa will be retained. And if approved my visa will be finished in November. I am just wondering will there be enough time for me to apply for PR or naturalisation. What is the situation after november. how to extend the visa after november till my PR or natuaralisation is finalised

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Retention should take a few months to process. It depends on how complicated or simple your case is.
When applying for PR in November you will get a temp stamp 4 for 6 months until the decision is issued.

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:22 pm

agniukas wrote:Retention should take a few months to process. It depends on how complicated or simple your case is.
When applying for PR in November you will get a temp stamp 4 for 6 months until the decision is issued.
It depends on how complicated or simple your case is.

Any idea of what circumstances could make my case complicated or simple.

Thank you

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Simple : if you can produce all the required documents in relation to your EU citizen spouse's residence and exercise of EU treaty Rights.
Complicated: you have no documents in relation to the EU citizen's residence and exercise of Eu treaty rights; EU citizen did not live and work in ireland at all, etc....

vara1
Newly Registered

Post by vara1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

agniukas wrote:Simple : if you can produce all the required documents in relation to your EU citizen spouse's residence and exercise of EU treaty Rights.
Complicated: you have no documents in relation to the EU citizen's residence and exercise of Eu treaty rights; EU citizen did not live and work in ireland at all, etc....
Thats perfect,

thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 am

you have to inform eu treaty section about your divorce also you have to fill the form retention own your rights.basically they need proofs of you living together before your divorce and your wife have to eu excerise rights before the divorce.if you have all the above documents there is no problem.