ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Business (Transaction)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tikejhya

Regarding Business (Transaction)

Post by tikejhya » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Do we need to send business transaction (Business bank statement with activity of funds). If yes what if we have payments coming into Paypal from web payment?

My business nature includes retail customer and fund comes in via paypal. And unless i transfer fund from paypal to bank, there wont be business transaction.

Also, i am about to send my application and here is my checklist (if you could give a small glance)

BANK STATEMENT
Bank statement for 50K + 90 days Maintainence fund
Business account statement (With marginal transaction)
Paypal transaction showing money transfer from client
MARKETING :Advertisement of local newspaper
facebook advertisement /Website
Business Visiting Card /Brochure
Business Incorporation Certificate
Current appointment report
Shareholder certificate
CERTIFICATE: Masters degree to show qualification
SOC: Marketing and Sales Manager
Photo /Passport
Business Plan

Please suggest.
Tikejhya

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Regarding Business (Transaction)

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 am

tikejhya wrote:My business nature includes retail customer
Includes or is? Can you elaborate? The reason I ask is because, apart from pharmacy, there is no type of retail business at level 4 or above.

tikejhya

Post by tikejhya » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 am

Hi thanks for response yes it includes actually business is about it services and voip platform with hosted monitoring service however we also in the same time run a project of of retail on VoIP, Hosting (web) .. for kind of start up... as its more to get week-in week-out revenue.

And yes its virtual company as my husband is more into IT and I have been in marketing and sales as per expertise. This is kind of online services. And secondary online project which involves retail customers from distance calling. Primarily been it solutions company.

(www.xyz.com is main service and www.xyzw.com which is product of xyz which as platform we provide to customer, but to keep ourself running we are doing retails activities too.)

Please suggest

tikejhya

Post by tikejhya » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey Lucapoka, Sorry for posting constantly, i am slightly worried and curious as per your above statement.

Being web hosting company we have retail customer (who wants to register domain via website), So is this called as retail and cannot be used under Tier1 Enterprenure application?

Secondly, We also run a project of VoIP (Distance calling) as mentioned above, it is also retail in nature. I am curious here, as to setup what we have been doing is definitely under NQF 6. (Network communications Engineer / Sales and Marketing). (where application will be solely under Me - sales and marketing but being family start up business my husband is main source of IT Skillset.)

And please Lucapoka or other experts clarify what retail means as is retail off license retail which is not allowed to do as NQF 4 or is it also web retail services (like i mentioned as my business)?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 pm

You job is secondary to the nature of the business as that dictates the level. The problem is that not all types of business are listed and the actual description of what the business is doing is often open to interpretation. I think it's up to you to convince the UKBA that your business is at or above level 4. It's easy to say that a fish and chip shop is not level 4, regardless of you saying your are the business development manager of that establishment. In your case, it's not at easy to define the precise nature of the business. I suggest you look at section J of the Codes to see if things are any clearer from that perspective.