ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Assistance needed for my ILR - further docs required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rkrishna707
Newly Registered

Assistance needed for my ILR - further docs required

Post by rkrishna707 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Dear Group,

I need your assistance very urgently and badly...

Here is my situation:
I've applied for ILR on 15-Feb-2013 under PEO appointment at Croydon. I've submitted all the documents required for processing.

I've been working as a Contractor (sole director - own limited company) from last Sep'12. So submitted all contract agreements, invoices, accountant reference letter, profit & loss statement, business bank statements, personal bank statement,s accountant invoice summary, dividend vouchers...etc
( In my last 12 months of earnings period, I've been employed as permenant for 7 months and as contractor for 5 months. And as contractor I've been with client1 from sep12 to till date and in between worked additionally for client2 for just 2 days)

So submitted documents related to both contract agreements, invoices....etc..etc

But, after case worker reviewed my application (almost 4hrs) she asked me to submit some more documents to process and take a decision.

I'm completly shocked initially but luckily rather than decline my application, she mentioned to submit these additonal docs with in 14days.

here is the list:

1. Letters from agent1 and agent2 on their company letter headed & signed by a director confirming the details of business services received from you in respect of client1 & client2 and the details payments made to you.

2. Please submit us the evidence of the services provided to agent1 & agent2 for client1 & client2 in support of the invoices drawn on these companies. (we expect to see any written correspondence exchanged and any reports which you have submitted for these clients)

3. Please advise us on your level of expertiese which enables you to provide these services to your clients. We expect to see certificates, certifications and letters showing your acquisition of these skills.

So regarding these 3 points, please adise me what documents would be sufficient for case worker. And share me the experience if anybody got similar situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Assistance needed for my ILR - further docs required

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 am

whats the problem in that. Simple get a letter from your clients i.e directors / manager on company letter head and tell them to write brief description of the work you did including dates.Make sure it should be brief.

for second make some sort of report the work you did. or if you have email or calls exchanged then submit those evidence like phone bills or emails.

for the 3rd one i'm sure you should have relevant qualifications i.e if you have show you are an IT person you shouldn't have done work of accountant.

from your post i have observe you have submitted evidence of poor nature.

My sincerely advice to you is make correspondence through solicitor now . Solicitor do not worth for straight forward applications but it do worth a lot for complex and other applications. please do not send by yourself its my advice.

if you tell us bit more about your case i.e what work you did and you submitted and what qualification you hold then one can give you more advice.

rkrishna707
Newly Registered

Post by rkrishna707 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 am

Thansk Ryan for your valuable information.

Sure will consider your advise, and here is my details in breif.
Regarding 1st & 2nd:

Earnings period: Feb12-Jan13
Earning status: Fulltime employee till Aug12 and Contractor from sep12 to till date
No of agents in contract period: 2
No of clients in contract period: 2

No of days worked with client1: from sep12 to till date
No of days worked with client2: 2 days (worked on weekend and client is my previous fulltime employer)

Documents submitted towards my earnings claim:
Payslips (both permenant & contract)
p45
p60
Business bank statements
Personal bank statements
Accountant reference letters
Invoices

Regarding 3rd:
As I'm working as a Senior Developer (IT Programmer - .Net) and my education background is BE in civil engineering.

By seeing my qualification, case worker asked me to provide extra documents to prove my expertise in IT skills.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 am

rkrishna707 wrote:Thansk Ryan for your valuable information.

Sure will consider your advise, and here is my details in breif.
Regarding 1st & 2nd:

Earnings period: Feb12-Jan13
Earning status: Fulltime employee till Aug12 and Contractor from sep12 to till date
No of agents in contract period: 2
No of clients in contract period: 2

No of days worked with client1: from sep12 to till date
No of days worked with client2: 2 days (worked on weekend and client is my previous fulltime employer)

Documents submitted towards my earnings claim:
Payslips (both permenant & contract)
p45
p60
Business bank statements
Personal bank statements
Accountant reference letters
Invoices

Regarding 3rd:
As I'm working as a Senior Developer (IT Programmer - .Net) and my education background is BE in civil engineering.

By seeing my qualification, case worker asked me to provide extra documents to prove my expertise in IT skills.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Hi,

I see that you have submitted all the required documentation at the first instance itself. In fact, I see that you have provided 'contract agreements' and Tax documents. I see that the additional documents required by them can be a straight forward details, which is good. But this means that the decision is delayed now.

Get the asked documents from your clients about your services from your company (mention the reg no and VAT no (if applicable) ), and provide the degree certificates and earlier employment offer letters for proof.

Wanted to know your current visa, is it Tier 1 G ?
Were any of your invoices were paid by cash ?
Are you qualifying for the points only after adding the Client 2 (2 day) work ?

All the best

rkrishna707
Newly Registered

Post by rkrishna707 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks chary for your valuable information.

As requested,
1. Yes I'm on Tier 1 general
2. Nope, all the payments were made online business account
3. Nope, have plenty of room for qualifying without those 2days. Only thing is that 2days payment was clearly visible in business statement. Thats why included in my earnings.

Hope this helps.

And, as you mentioned that those documents would be get it from client? agent? because client would not be responsible for any payments made to me...right?

And, what would be the best supporting evidence for request 2.
As case worker asked me for "reports" which I've submitted to client. what does this report means?

Please advise.

Regards,

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 pm

rkrishna707 wrote:Thanks chary for your valuable information.

As requested,
1. Yes I'm on Tier 1 general
2. Nope, all the payments were made online business account
3. Nope, have plenty of room for qualifying without those 2days. Only thing is that 2days payment was clearly visible in business statement. Thats why included in my earnings.

Hope this helps.

And, as you mentioned that those documents would be get it from client? agent? because client would not be responsible for any payments made to me...right?

And, what would be the best supporting evidence for request 2.
As case worker asked me for "reports" which I've submitted to client. what does this report means?

Please advise.

Regards,
Correct, in your case, Agent(s) can certify about your services to the client(s)

For request 2, I can think of the following
1. Time Sheets which will be usually submitted for invoicing.
2. Any 'business communications' which you have done in your official email addresses or to client's official email addresses as part of your daily work.

your case should be straight forward 'approval' after giving the documents asked for.