ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extention

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yogeshsaxena7
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extention

Post by yogeshsaxena7 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Greetings,

I have couple of queries regarding Tier 1 extension - Due in June, 2013

1) Maintenance Funds : I got my Tier 1 visa in June, 2011. I stayed in UK from June, 2011 to December, 2011. I went back to India in the month of December, 2011 for almost 7 Months. I came back to UK in the month of July, 2012 and I am here since then.

Now, How much maintenance fund (last 3 months) I need to show for myself and my Dependants (Wife and Son)?

2)

a) I am currently working for a company and get my regular monthly salary. I also do contracting on individual basis to various companies for their IT needs. I have formed a company for the same. Can I show the income by combining my monthly salary and dividends that I earn from my business?

b) I don't do any expenditure from my business account as I never felt the need. Is this OK as per UK HO?

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 pm

1. Ideally you should be considered as an applicant who is more than 12 months in the UK. So, normal fund maintenance should be ok for you.
Calculate similarly for your dependants.

If I were you, I would go for the maximum maintenance required for less than 12 month category. Just to avoid the stress ! After all the funds will be in your account only.

2. Yes, you can show both permanent and limited company income. A certified/HO recognized accountant's letter(s) will be required.

3. That should not be an issue as long as your accountant is fine with your company accounts.