ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - 1 Week to go

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Follow_the_map
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - 1 Week to go

Post by Follow_the_map » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi All!

I have my PEO appointment a week from today. I just wanted to do a final check and get some silly questions answered.

This is what I'll be submitting

- Passport + Photographs
- Dividend Vouchers + Payslips
- Personal & Business Bank statements
- Profit & Loss statements
- Invoices
- Letter from Accountant.
- Degree certificate for English language

Please let me know if anything I am missing. I have a few queries with the form.

1) For maintenance how long do you need to show? I have statements upto Jan 17th and my application date is Feb 26. Do I need statements upto the Feb 25th ?

2) D1 : What is your current Immigration status In UK?
Is this an appropriate reply : Tier 1 General Migrant.

3) Photograph : The guidance links to ; http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... nce.pdf%20

but this says if applying outside of UK. Are the dimensions different if you are extending inside of the UK?

4) Do you also need to have a photocopy of all the documents you submit?

Cheers!

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 am

1) The statements should not be older than 30 days from the date of application.

2) Tier 1 General Migrant.

3) Photograph :Its the same.

4) Its advisable to have the photo copies with you because it helps the case worker to access your application quickly.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.