ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous deception history

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dancingguy05

Previous deception history

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 am

Dear all
I am a bit worried. I had a previous deception history (in 2008) when I was on student visa. But later I genuinely finished my studies and was successful to get PSW. While Applying for PSW i mentioned about my previous history and eventually I got the PSW.

I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in November 2012. This time all my documents are genuine and also mentioned about my previous immigration history in the application form and waiting for the response from the UKBA.

Could anyone please give some advice whether my visa will be effected because of my previous immigration history as per the new rules. I read on the UKBA website that the clause of 320(7B) cannot be affected again and the visa application cannot be refused once any visa was issued with the knowledge of previous deception

Any advice would be highly appreciated
:( :( :( :( :( :(

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 am

If you applied PSW visa in the say way as you did T1E visa then I dont think there should be any problem as you did not have any problem in terms of decption in your PSW application. So i think you should be alright.

dancingguy05

Tq

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 am

rizwan567 wrote:If you applied PSW visa in the say way as you did T1E visa then I dont think there should be any problem as you did not have any problem in terms of decption in your PSW application. So i think you should be alright.

Hi Rizwan
Tax for the info. Lets finger cross

dancingguy05

With deception history

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi there
Any one with previous deception history got tier 1 entrepreneur visa please update and share ur invaluable experience
Tx

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Previous deception history

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:Dear all
I am a bit worried. I had a previous deception history (in 2008) when I was on student visa. But later I genuinely finished my studies and was successful to get PSW. While Applying for PSW i mentioned about my previous history and eventually I got the PSW.

I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in November 2012. This time all my documents are genuine and also mentioned about my previous immigration history in the application form and waiting for the response from the UKBA.

Could anyone please give some advice whether my visa will be effected because of my previous immigration history as per the new rules. I read on the UKBA website that the clause of 320(7B) cannot be affected again and the visa application cannot be refused once any visa was issued with the knowledge of previous deception

Any advice would be highly appreciated
:( :( :( :( :( :(

I agree with Rizwan comments if they given you PSW visa and now you applied for Tier 1 with same immigration history shouldn't be a problem but still you never know as its entirely upto individual case worker the way he/she look into it ................ so be positive and good luck

regards

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Tq rehan.
Hi guys I know it would be embarrassing to disclose ones deception history. But this would be helpful to share your experiences
Tx in advance

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:Tq rehan.
Hi guys I know it would be embarrassing to disclose ones deception history. But this would be helpful to share your experiences
Tx in advance
U welcome and dnt have any deception history but did get caution from police once for a fight.

Regards

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Caution should be alright. It doesnt have any affect as long as fir is filed

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:Caution should be alright. It doesnt have any affect as long as fir is filed
I hope so as I had CRB done couple of times after and it shows caution in it but never had any trouble because of that.

the worse thing is Caution stays on your file for 100 years (A person wont be alive but caution will be lol) initially I been told its for 5 years but after 5 years when I contact crb people I been told its for 100 years so I just shut up after and never bothered again.

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I can't believe it for 100 years rehan. But still others not sharing their views which could be very helpful.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:I can't believe it for 100 years rehan. But still others not sharing their views which could be very helpful.
I knw its crazy but this information was given to me by crb