ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need Assistance Urgently

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Help5

I need Assistance Urgently

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:03 am

My husband got Family permit valid for 6 months. HE is NON eu and i am German citizen

We landed to england 2 weeks ago

We both would like to get EEA 1 and EEA 2 application ASAP.
We currently live with our friends.

Can you assist me with Same day application for him and me.
For me its Registration Certificate for him its residence Card 5 years.

Should we go to Croydon or Liverpool and Where should we go first.

we both are not working but looking for Jobs. we both are 23 have very good interviews coming up. We currently dont have residence on our name.

Please provide the document need and tell us if its possible to apply ASAP for same day because we want to get over with this asap and focus on our education and Job

Best Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Although you may apply in person, it seems that non-EEA family members must apply by post.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:14 am

SO I apply for EEA 1 In which city

and m i ok with my current status as jobseeker with no residence

After EEA 1 what my husband will require to do to get him 5 year residence.

Best Regards

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 am

The reason i am using this Forum is it is more Simple, Straight forward and Friendly. Please dont send me any Links to other official pages as it does confuse me with complex Immigration regulations. If i required outer help i would not be in forum so please restrain from posting Specially UKBA site

Best regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

here is the link for eea1 application http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... ginperson/

once you get your eea1 then you need to apply for your spouse eea2 application by post

job seeker upto 6 months is fine[/url]

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 am

Help5 wrote:The reason i am using this Forum is it is more Simple, Straight forward and Friendly. Please dont send me any Links to other official pages as it does confuse me with complex Immigration regulations. If i required outer help i would not be in forum so please restrain from posting Specially UKBA site

Best regards
well everyone help here free so if someone send you link this will be still big favor. if you dont have that much time then go and consultant with solicitor who will charge you big money!

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

Help5 wrote:The reason i am using this Forum is it is more Simple, Straight forward and Friendly. Please dont send me any Links to other official pages as it does confuse me with complex Immigration regulations. If i required outer help i would not be in forum so please restrain from posting Specially UKBA site

Best regards
Please feel free to ignore my links!
Last edited by vinny on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 am

Thank you nida

What about residence and document i need to take with me for EEA 1 to Croydon I think right.

Same day service and cost of it please

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 am

Sure vinny

Best Regards

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

You should consider hiring yourself a lawyer if you are not willing to read links to well written information. People here will help you where they can, but they would be foolish to indulge your desire for them to retype everything.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Please stop having a go at me. I dont want to be food of the day for you

Kindly if some one can Guide me on my questions

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

I was not having a go at you. Simply explaining that you will not get what you want unless you hire somebody to provide it for you.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 pm

I just want to ignore you please

Any Guidance from Other would help

john1978

Post by john1978 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 pm

hi help5 i do undirstand you need help ,but this people in this fourm like vinny and darective 2004 very good people and every day helping people just for free ,i am the person who i got very big help from darective 2004/38/ec and others ,so just try keep calm and be patient, trust me they now better then lawyer ,

flipper77

Post by flipper77 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Help5 wrote:I just want to ignore you please

Any Guidance from Other would help
How awful to come to the forum and find someone so unappreciative of the guidance and assistance everyone here provides for free! Pity there's no blocking feature on this forum!
EEA2 Application sent: 09/10/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/10/2012
COA received: 19/10/2012 (dated 17/10/2012)
Passports requested: 14/11/12, 28/11/12 & 12/12/12 (email) and 11/12/12 (mail)
Passports received: 17/12/2012
RC received: 14/02/2013

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:26 pm

There should not be any denial to official documents links as they provide solid guidance and even ukba caseworker also follow some official manuals too. The application form that you will submit is also a official piece of document.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:39 pm

What have i done. Stop having a go at me you lobby. Have i said something to offend anyone NO. Everyone provide information and gain information. You don't get Oscar for not helping someone. Thanks Everyone for not helping me Except NIDA. Rest of you lot are big mouth who stay in past

Bye

Best Regards

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

HELP5 IF YOU READ EEA3 FORM IT WILL TELL YOU WHICH DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO INCLUDE.

OTHERS ARE RIGHT ASWELL YOU SHOULD NOT SAY NO LINKS AS LINKS ARE IMPORTANT NO ONE WILL WRITE A FULL STORY WHATEVER WRITTEN IN THE LINK,

IN MY VIEW EVEN PROVIDING A LINK IS GREAT HELP.

SO FIRST READ EEA3 FORM AND U WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 pm

nidaulhaque wrote:HELP5 IF YOU READ EEA3 FORM IT WILL TELL YOU WHICH DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO INCLUDE.

OTHERS ARE RIGHT ASWELL YOU SHOULD NOT SAY NO LINKS AS LINKS ARE IMPORTANT NO ONE WILL WRITE A FULL STORY WHATEVER WRITTEN IN THE LINK,

Should i apply EEA 3 or EEA 1 Nida

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Help5 wrote:What have i done. Stop having a go at me you lobby. Have i said something to offend anyone NO. Everyone provide information and gain information. You don't get Oscar for not helping someone. Thanks Everyone for not helping me Except NIDA. Rest of you lot are big mouth who stay in past

Bye

Best Regards
Help5 it appears you actually do not need peoples help on this forum, if you are unwilling to read a link provided freely to you it says a lot about yourself.

Surely if this problem is solved you will be coming back for more help? as you would not be wiling to read anything to help yourself. How do you think everyone on this website gets to answer different queries if they had not read so many links?

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by nidaulhaque » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Help5 wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:HELP5 IF YOU READ EEA3 FORM IT WILL TELL YOU WHICH DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO INCLUDE.

Should i apply EEA 3 or EEA 1 Nida
IT WILL BE EEA1, AND AFTER 5 YEARS U WILL APPLY EEA3 FOR PR

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 pm

its really simple if you are living in uk and you are exercising your treaty rights(lets say by employment for 5 continues years or by studying for 5 continues years) you can apply for a eea3 if you are here new and you are exercising your treaty rights same as above but lets say only for one year than no you cant apply for eea3 but you can still apply for eea1 hope this will help
and just a small advise please do read the links i know how you feel links are some times confusing but rather than getting angry you could have just asked politely to this form what you didnt understand i can guarantee you they would have helped you even more but still its your choice i was just giving you an advise for free peace.
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

ahmad_785

Re: I need Assistance Urgently

Post by ahmad_785 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Help5 wrote:My husband got Family permit valid for 6 months. HE is NON eu and i am German citizen

we both are not working but looking for Jobs. we both are 23 have very good interviews coming up. We currently dont have residence on our name.

Please provide the document need and tell us if its possible to apply ASAP for same day because we want to get over with this asap and focus on our education and Job

Best Regards
and to ans to your these questions
1 no you cant apply for any one(eea1,eea2,eea3,eea4) in person
2 you need to have a job first and prove of address that you both are living together than you can apply for eea1 and eea2
3 you need just your pay slip and proof of address to get eea1
4 for eea2 you need marriage certificate your(e.u national) pay slip and proof of address
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: I need Assistance Urgently

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Help5 wrote:My husband got Family permit valid for 6 months. HE is NON eu and i am German citizen

Best Regards
There is some really useful information posted in this thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114867