ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years signing at gnib immigration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mimimo
Newly Registered

5 years signing at gnib immigration

Post by mimimo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 am

i have been signing at the immigration office for five years and the officers have not given me any mercy my son is born in Ireland and he is seven years what do ido :oops:

iwonderwhy
Newly Registered

Post by iwonderwhy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am

Is it possible to find a way to get your child a passport? I'm sure you have heard this before. You need to get your hands on a passport for your child, I know it's not easy. Once you have the passport you could apply under the Zambrano ruling (that's what I did). Share a bit about your situation, if you don't mind. What is your current status?

doesnotcompute

Re: 5 years signing at gnib immigration

Post by doesnotcompute » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 am

mimimo wrote:i have been signing at the immigration office for five years and the officers have not given me any mercy my son is born in Ireland and he is seven years what do ido :oops:
I don't understand the issue here - you have been signing at the immigration office for 5 years.

But what do you mean when you say they haven't given you any mercy? What is it that you applied for and have been refused?