ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party financing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Third party financing

Post by ricardo junni » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi guys
I am going to apply tier 1 Entrepreneur visa outside the Uk.I was recently a student in the UK but came back last year after completing my studies.I am going to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa but i am securing third party finances.

I heard many people are saying if you secure third party finances it could take longer to process your visa and HO could raise his concerns that he has suspicions that these funds will not remain available to all longer.

Please suggest me whether to pursue with third party finances or not.My concerns are will i get the visa if i rely on third party finances and if the funds will remain available to me all the times and i will assist my application with robust business plan.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

I dont see any problem with third party funding. But if you can its better to have funds in your own bank account. But if you can not then third party funding is also fine.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Third party financing

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Hi guys
I am going to apply tier 1 Entrepreneur visa outside the Uk.I was recently a student in the UK but came back last year after completing my studies.I am going to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa but i am securing third party finances.

I heard many people are saying if you secure third party finances it could take longer to process your visa and HO could raise his concerns that he has suspicions that these funds will not remain available to all longer.

Please suggest me whether to pursue with third party finances or not.My concerns are will i get the visa if i rely on third party finances and if the funds will remain available to me all the times and i will assist my application with robust business plan.
there is nothing wrong with third party funding and it will not effect your application etc ..... as long as you have appropriate documentation as per policy guidance there is nothing to worry about.

regards

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Thnx guys.But if i put money in my account will it accelerate the processing or still take the same?cheers

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Re

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:36 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Thnx guys.But if i put money in my account will it accelerate the processing or still take the same?cheers

It will not accelerate the process at all but its better in a sense that you have direct access to the funds as funds are in ur own account.

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Thnx Rehan God bless u bro.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Re

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Thnx Rehan God bless u bro.
My pleasure and gud luck with your application

kim1

Re: Third party financing

Post by kim1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Hi guys
I am going to apply tier 1 Entrepreneur visa outside the UK.I was recently a student in the UK but came back last year after completing my studies.I am going to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa but i am securing third party finances.

Hi mate, its an interesting scenario there are alot of people out here in same shoes as yours nothing to worry with third party funding, case process is robust outside UK then in the UK, If you have a good B,Plan which I think you can come up with as u say you have done studies in UK, now its very easy while interview you can overcome any doubts ECO may have, its better for you. good luck with you case filling.

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re: re your application

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:32 pm

hi

on basis of my experience(with my clients), i feel that having a third party raises concerns. further, now ukba has the right to refuse on balance of probabilities. so it is better to be secure on all ends. keep the funds in your own account if it is a choice. it wont expedite the process but make your position better at the time of decision and/or interview.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: re your application

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Legal RANA wrote:hi

on basis of my experience(with my clients), i feel that having a third party raises concerns. further, now ukba has the right to refuse on balance of probabilities. so it is better to be secure on all ends. keep the funds in your own account if it is a choice. it wont expedite the process but make your position better at the time of decision and/or interview.

regards

Yes fully agree with you it's best to cover it all and be safe than sorry