ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Accountant for self-employed income? urgent help Please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patelmilanb1

Need Accountant for self-employed income? urgent help Please

Post by patelmilanb1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi All,

My Tier -1 general extension is coming in 3 months June'2013. I went to 5 diff accountants and they said they will charge £900-1000 for generating Invoices. I was assuming it would lot cheaper. Could anyone please suggest me a good accountant.

My Story:
-----------
I am working for a company and getting paid 27£k annually. I have done my points calculation and i am short of £13k more to show as my income to reach £40k. I already registered as a self employed in HMRC BUT still did not get any reply from them yet. one of my friend told me that i can show £13k as a self employed. By judging what he said, i assume that i need to transfer 3-4k every month in my account from any company OR any individuals and go to accountants and generate invoices for those transaction. Is this the correct process? could anyone help me explain in detail how can i show £13 Income.

Can anyone with a ltd company OR self-employed person help me with this.

I am very tensed as My wife delivered a baby girl last month and did not get any time to act on this and my friends tell me that its too late now.

Please guys, seeking urgent help.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 pm

By judging what he said, i assume that i need to transfer 3-4k every month in my account from any company OR any individuals and go to accountants and generate invoices for those transaction. Is this the correct process? could anyone help me explain in detail how can i show £13 Income
What you are suggesting is fraudulent. This forum is for legitimate queries and no one on this forum will teach you how to fictitiously show £13k income that wasn't honestly earned, as if you have honestly earned this money, you wouldn't be asking such a question.

Learn to always do things the right way.
Regards

patelmilanb1

Post by patelmilanb1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 pm

you are right. BUT i am looking for an option here.. If i have earned those money then i wouldnt be coming here to seek any help.. would I ?

I understand that is fraudulent. BUT i can assure you that there are many guys in this forum open up a company or be self employed to satisfy the requirement.

If you can not help then please do not post this type of comments as this will restrict any guys to comment in future even if they know something that might help in my situation.

I hope you understand.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Sorry mate what you plan to do is fraud. Also, Home office finds out you will get banned for 10 years because you have used deception when you turn in your application.

Even worse if the find your application has come through a fraudulent accountant they can cancel your visa anytime (assuming you get visa through deception)

Have you thought of seeking additional employment? Have you thought working extra hours to make the required income? Do you think you will qualify for other visa category?

Deception/Crime is not worth it in the long term. Kindly seek honest means to make up the required income.

patelmilanb1

Post by patelmilanb1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:19 pm

thanks for replying..

My company is willing to sponsor me on tier 2 visa. My worry is if i switch to tier 2, will my ILR period get reset? OR do i qualify for ILR after spending 3 years on Tier -2 as i already spend 2 years on my Tier- 1. please suggest

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:18 pm

If you can not help then please do not post this type of comments as this will restrict any guys to comment in future even if they know something that might help in my situation.
This is an open and honest forum, so I will comment when I see someone trying to do something wrong. The last poster has suggested the right honest approaches you should consider taking.

It is really not worth it to get a ban and/or get deported just to stay here by using fraudulent means.
Regards

Highly_Skilled

Post by Highly_Skilled » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 pm

This is a form of fraud and deception to gain LTR in the U.K.

Verification procedures will always find you out if not immediately, then certainly in the future. You will get banned from the UK for 10 years.

If you are suggesting increasing your earnings by using forged invoices, then how did you qualify for Tier 1 to begin with?

Moderators, if may be worth considering closing this thread to prevent further discussions of fraudulent activity.

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:45 pm

There is no reason to close this thread. The original poster should be guided correctly. Many others can stay on right track if they will read some useful advise here.

1. Forget about using any wrong means
2. You can still find some self employed work plus second job
3. Try to stay on T1 and do not switch to T2
4. Wait for some seniors regarding your clock reset question
5. End of the day, if your income doesn't meet 40k requirement, then just switch to T2, whether or not ILR clock resets
6. Remember once banned for 10 years means end of everything
7. Accountants normally charging £300 for legal stuff. Everything illegal is always two or three times expensive than legal one. This means this accountant is assisting people by wrong means for his own benefits.
lets get together for migrants' rights

patelmilanb1

Post by patelmilanb1 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 am

Hi All,

Thanks all for your replies. I have been thinking over this. Finally i have decided to go with Tier -2. As i do not want to take any risk of deception for me and my dependent.

I have not found any resource yet about my ILR Clock reset. BUT I have found out on UKBA website under Tier -2 settlement category.

=====================================

Current requirements for settlement
At present, you cannot apply for settlement until you have been in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years in an eligible immigration category.

During the continuous residence period, you cannot be outside the UK for more than 180 days in any 12 consecutive months. The absences must be for a reason that relates to the purpose of your leave in the UK, or for a reason that relates to the purpose of your leave in the UK, or for a serious compelling reason (such as a serious illness). Your sponsor must confirm the reason if it was related to work. You must confirm the reason for the absence if it was for a serious or compelling reason.

This 5-year continuous period can include any time that you have spent in the following immigration categories before you applied under Tier 2:

member of the operational ground staff of an overseas-owned airline
minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order
qualifying work permit holder
sole representative of an overseas business
representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation
any Tier 1 category, except Tier 1 (Post study work)
highly skilled migrant
innovator
========================================

However, i ma not sure what does this means. If someone can explain me if my ILR period resets or not.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

2 years of Tier 1 (G) + 3 Years of Tier 2 = ILR

or

3 years of Tier 1 (G) + 2 Years of Tier 2 = ILR

During the continuous residence period, you cannot be outside the UK for more than 180 days in any 12 consecutive months.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.