ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation - references

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brummel
Newly Registered

Naturalisation - references

Post by brummel » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:43 pm

Hi all,

It's time to apply for naturalisation, but I haven't got everything together yet.

I got 2 references filled in though. However they are 2-3 months old (dates a while ago). Is it a problem?

lindelwood
Newly Registered

Post by lindelwood » Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:47 pm

Not a problem.

Try to get your application postmarked by next Monday at the latest; if it's after that, you'll have the extra burden of taking an English test in order to qualify.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:05 pm

lindelwood wrote:Not a problem.

Try to get your application postmarked by next Monday at the latest; if it's after that, you'll have the extra burden of taking an English test in order to qualify.
I thought you just need to show a good comand of welsh, english or gaelic..
Where there is a will there is a way.

brummel
Newly Registered

Post by brummel » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:07 pm

Heard nothing about English tests. I thought your references were supposed to say if you have a good enough English!

Please give me a reference to where you heard about English tests!

Brummel