ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Croydon - Tier(1)G Approved-Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karg_g

PEO - Croydon - Tier(1)G Approved-Experience

Post by karg_g » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Dear All,

Had a successful application with Croydon PEO today, 21-Feb-13. I submitted the application on my own and was lucky enough to book an appointment by waking up at midnight some 42 nights before :)

I own my Ltd Company with 100% Shares. I did not burden the case worker with too many documentation.

Docs Shown:
1) Salary Slips
2) Dividend Vouchers
3) Bank Statements
4) Accountant Statement (IFA Certified accountant)
Docs In Hand:
1) VAT Registration Certficate
2) Business Bank Statement (Printed and stamped till 20-Feb-2013)
3) Printout from HRMC showing no VAT due as of 20-Feb-2013
4) Company Accountants for the first year (Sep-2011 to Aug-2012)
5) Interim Company Accounts Approx From Aug-2012 Upto Jan-2013
6) Print out of VAT re-payments
7) Print out of PAYE + NIC Payments made to HRMC (Upto Jan-2013) (You get this as email everytime you make the PAYE payment)

8)_Degree Certificate (Master's)
9) Tax Return filed for last year (2011-2012)
10) UTR Reference Number
11) NI Number/Card
12) P60 for 2011-2012
13) Print out of Online Calculator with points acquired.
14) Invoices
15) Corporation Tax filed but not paid, however business bank balance is twice of what I will be paying as Corp Tax and more importantly not due until May-2013

I also did not take any photocopies, I am against wasting paper and also did not have any cover letter. My Salary/Dividend ratio is about 1:3

From the time I gave my docs to CW and got the decision it was about 1.15 hrs. Overall I was inside the UKBA office for about 3 hrs. While leaving i ensured the visa will be given for 3 years although i hope the new visa will be valid from the day of current expiry, 15-Mar-2013. The returned all the originals I gave except for the accountant's letter.

Bottomline keep it simple and be honest it should be a walk in the park

ManiKing

Post by ManiKing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi Karg,

Could you please share the Dividend voucher template, which you have used.

I am applying in 3 weeks for my Tier 1 extension.

Thanks...

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 am

Here is a link that has a sample dividend voucher.

http://www.whitefieldtax.com/web/psc-gu ... istration/

Ensure the dividend voucher has the following info:

1) Company's Name & No
2) Shareholder's Name
3) Dividend payment date
4) No of Shares
5) Dividend rate (not mandatory)
6) Tax Credit
7) Net & Gross Dividend & finally

Signature of the Director

You should not get your accountant stamp/signature on this because its your ltd company, your accountant has nothing to do with this resolution/board meeting. You as director need to sign this and if possible do it on company letter head with company seal.

Disclaimer: Pls use at your own risk for above template. Best to check with your accountant/solicitor

ManiKing

Post by ManiKing » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks a lot for the details...

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 pm

karg_g wrote:

You should not get your accountant stamp/signature on this because its your ltd company, your accountant has nothing to do with this resolution/board meeting. You as director need to sign this and if possible do it on company letter head with company seal.
I am going for PEO next week.My dividend letter is signed by myself as Director and sealed with company seal. From previous posts I heard this also needs to be signed by ACCOUNTANT , Seniors please confirm this is required or not ?

tier1_applicant

Post by tier1_applicant » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

King_tier1 wrote:
karg_g wrote:

I am going for PEO next week.My dividend letter is signed by myself as Director and sealed with company seal. From previous posts I heard this also needs to be signed by ACCOUNTANT , Seniors please confirm this is required or not ?
There is no need to get your dividend voucher signed by accountant. What you need is the accountant letter detailing dividend/salary which is important.

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

tier1_applicant wrote:
King_tier1 wrote:
karg_g wrote:

There is no need to get your dividend voucher signed by accountant. What you need is the accountant letter detailing dividend/salary which is important.
thank you for quick reply.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Mr King,

Kindly read it carefully. It does mention NOT to get it stamped/signed by ur accountant.

King_tier1 wrote:
karg_g wrote:

megatop

Re: PEO - Croydon - Tier(1)G Approved-Experience

Post by megatop » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Karg,

Excellent account of your PEO experience. Thanks so much for the list of docs compilation.

One question:

Salary slips + Dividend vouchers - As I understand, both these docs are supposed to be on my company letterhead and/ or company seal. I do not have any of them. I am sure my accountant is going to issue on a generic template. Did you folks order your seal/ letterheads just for this?

Thanks

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi,

Dividend vouchers can be on any sheet. Just ensure it includes net, gross and tax credit etc.,

Company seal is not mandatory. All u need is the director signature. I however had a company seal made few weeks back. Also for my prev dependent application in 2012 I showed dividend vouchers with just signature and no company seal.
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation