ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of freedom from immigration time ristristriction

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

incywincy
Newly Registered

evidence of freedom from immigration time ristristriction

Post by incywincy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 pm

hi,
i am applying for citizenship application. i need help in one question please. in AN application form they have described the documents you need to send on page 15 section 5 (last page).

SECTION 5 Evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions:required for all applicants except those covered by
SECTION 4 above
• Your passport showing permission to remain permanently in the UK OR
• The Home Office letter by which you were given permission to remain permanently in the UK
• If you came to the UK as an asylum seeker you should have evidence of appeal applications OR
• Evidence of being freely landed
my question is since march home office is not issuing ilr in passport.they are issuing bio metric residence card. do i need to submit in brp card with my application ? or i need to send following letters i received from home office.
1. letter attached along with my brp that only shows information about the unique number of my brp. (brp card attatched to this letter shows i have indefinite leave to remain).
2. letter about my docs they send me back . it shows my reference number and date of birth.
3. letter that tells my application for ilr is successful and there is lots of information about my rights in country . but this does not show any of my personal detail like reference number, name or date of birth.
sorry for this long time taking detail. plz sone on through some light on it.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

just send the BRP as a supporting evidence.

if you wish you can write BRP as a supporting evidence in the last page and/or mention that in page 13.

UKBA will notice the gap someday and update their forms to include BRP as an additional supporting evidence.