ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lutforestry

FLR(M) application form

Post by lutforestry » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Dear all,

Could you please help filling FLR(M) application form?

Page 14: Add all addresses you have lived at the 2 years preceding this application if you are applying as an unmarried partner or same-sex partner and have lived at your current address with your sponsor for less than 2 years.

Is it applicable as we are married but living at present address less than 2 years?

Page 26 Section 7B-Maintenance: You only need to complete this section if you do not need to meet the financial requirement or were granted leave to enter/remain as a partner before the 9th July 2012

I do need to meet financial requirements and were granted leave to enter/remain as a partner (as a dependent of Post study work visa) before the 9th July 2012. Do i need to fill up this section?

Please let me know the answer.

Kind regards
Lutfor

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 am

lutforestry wrote:Dear Forum members,

I would like to let you know that my wife FLR(M) application get success. This morning I have received her passport from Home Office.

Application: 25 February 2013
Biometric: 9 March 2013
My ILR (Under 10 Years): 15 June 2013
My wife Passport: 13 September 2013

I had not informed Home Office about outcome of my ILR.

However, I would like to ask a question regarding her ILR now. Is my wife eligible for ILR now? She entered this country as dependent student visa August 2008. Then dependent PSW visa since March 2011.

Highly appreciate your kind support.

Best regards
Lutfor
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:01 am

Yes, she should be eligible for settlement on SET(M) by virtue of immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d) providing she meets the other requirements including KoLL.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.