ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AM I ELIGIBLE ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dwaipayan
Newly Registered

AM I ELIGIBLE ?

Post by dwaipayan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:50 am

Hi This is my background

1) I have completed a BSc Physics with First class in India then a B Tech in Instrumentation Engineering with a first class ( Each degree of three years from the University of Calcutta , India)

2) I have been working with an IT firm for the last 5 years and my last drawn annual salary in India was around 6,00,000 Rs per annum before I finally came over to UK on a Work Permit last June

3) My salary in UK payroll is 36+K ( 23+K taxable and 13K non taxable ) All of which is reflected in my payslips from June 06 till date

4) All my degrees have been in English of course

5) I have been working in the UK since mid June.

6) My age as of today is 31 yrs 1 month.

Can you please let me know whether I would be eligible for HSMP or not.

Thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:04 am

So how many points do you think you have?

Maybe a slightly unkind comment but if you are not able to make that calculation should you be applying for Highly Skilled Migrant Programme status?

Why don't you post how many points you think you have, and then others can say whether they agree with you, or not.
John