ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No HR Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kyborg99

No HR Letter

Post by kyborg99 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi,

I worked for 2e2 - company went into Administration and then isolvent in 2 weeks. We all were fired.

I have:
- Last 12 months payslips
- Bank statements
- A Letter from the Insolvancy Authority to let me know that company is into Administration and you are fired.

The company is no more - can not get anything from them - no HR Letter.

Am I good to apply for me extension please?

Thanks & Regards,
Kartik

gprao2010

Post by gprao2010 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Payslips and Bank statements should suffice. I did not submit any HR letter for my extension. But do provide your HR contact details in the form/covering letter.

Mela

Post by Mela » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 pm

gprao2010 wrote:Payslips and Bank statements should suffice. I did not submit any HR letter for my extension. But do provide your HR contact details in the form/covering letter.
which HR details if he says the company went intop admisnistration.
there is a question on the T1 form asking foll contact details of the earning source to be verified, as you have nothing to put there just write a cover letter taht you cant provide any details and attache aletter letter from authority you've got

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Provide the details of the administrators then. No HR letter is necessary if you have the correct payslips and bank statements.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.