ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General VISA fee for Dependant from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shussain37
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General VISA fee for Dependant from Pakistan

Post by shussain37 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi,

Can some one guide me about the fee for tier-1 general dependant from pakistan. I am going to apply for my wife in 2 weeks. The website shows a fee of PKR 134650 based on 1GBP=165PKR. But the current rate is 148 in open market. they are charging like 17 rupees more. Is it the website not updated or they will charge me a different fee on the day of application depending on exchange rate. This exchange rate is on website since the exchange rate was like 157-158.

Someone who applied for Tier-1 general dependant can help me please?

Thanks in advance.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier-1 General VISA fee for Dependant from Pakistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

shussain37 wrote:Hi,

Can some one guide me about the fee for tier-1 general dependant from pakistan. I am going to apply for my wife in 2 weeks. The website shows a fee of PKR 134650 based on 1GBP=165PKR. But the current rate is 148 in open market. they are charging like 17 rupees more. Is it the website not updated or they will charge me a different fee on the day of application depending on exchange rate. This exchange rate is on website since the exchange rate was like 157-158.

Thanks in advance.
The price mentioned on the website is correct. They don't change fees on daily basis

zzzindagi

Re: Tier-1 General VISA fee for Dependant from Pakistan

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 am

shussain37 wrote:Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Call on this number 08717043005 Gerry's Pakistan.. International number.
ZR

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am

I am also applying my wife and daughter's visa from Lahore.

Could u please tell me what documents are u supplying.
Are u providing any Accommodation proof, Landlord's letter, Survey etc.

Last time when i applied for my wife's visa first time, i supplied all accommodation related documents.

But this time i cant provide and the ppl on this forum says that there is no such requirement for this category. i.e Tier 1 Dependent.
ZR