ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 yrs appeal withdrawal- received biometric-very urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longresidence

10 yrs appeal withdrawal- received biometric-very urgent

Post by longresidence » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 am

Dear forum friends,

I am not sure if anybody can help from this matter below. First of all, thank u very much for ur time and giving advice on this below matter.

3 months ago my ILR-10 yrs application was refused, so I appealed against the decision. I was very confident that I would win the appeal. But things changed different way, when I have been to the tribunal for the appeal hearing, UKBA said that they wanted to withdraw from the appeal refusal decision. I was shocked and very much disappointed. As they said, they did withdraw the appeal refusal decision.

But, I have received one letter yesterday from UKBA that.....

YOUR APPEAL HAS BEEN WITHDRAWAL ON 10 JAN 2013 AND YOUR CASE HAS BEEN RETURNED TO THE UKBA FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION.

And they said in the letter that please also fill up the bio-metric resident permit application form to enrol for bio metric.

friends, Can anyone please give me replies on below queries as a matter of urgency.

1) UKBA said Further consideration- what does it mean? they have right to refusal again.

2) then why bio-metric?

3) UKBA letter told me to fill up for bio metric form to enrol for the BRP status. and they told me to mention in the form if any dependant. But they sent only one bio metric form. how can I do my wife bio metric?

Thanks for ur time and advice I really appreciate.

Thanks.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:45 am

They want to consider your application again. I think you should go ahaed and enrol for your bio metrics and also ask UKBA what about your wife's bio metrics. Its possible that your details were not properly recorded and hence they have asked for it for the 2nd time.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

longresidence

10 yrs appeal withdrawal- received biometric- very urgent

Post by longresidence » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 am

Thanks for the reply.

Can Anyone please clear my doubt....
Recently my ILR 10 yrs route appeal decision withdrawal from UKBA
I now got letter from UKBA that, they r asking me to give biometric. So I filled up the form sent it back to them. Soon I will give enrol biometric.
Please friends I just want to know that, is it a good sign of issuing visa ILR??
When I applied ILR last jan2012, there was no provision for biometric.
Anyhow is it a positive response, will I be getting??

Vinny, uksettlement n others any idea about this plz

Thanks for ur time n I really appreciate

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:19 am

it's just a sign that they a reconsidering your application, not that your application is successful or otherwise.