ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO slots

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JS28
Member of Standing

PEO slots

Post by JS28 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi All,

I have been trying to book an appointment for two days now and even tried the trick on this forum. I saw one slot last night for 1st of March but it went when I clicked next.

Can anyone please help me:( I need to appt asap as my visa is expiring on the 16th of March

Thanks in advance

selva

Re: PEO slots

Post by selva » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 pm

JS28 wrote:Hi All,

I have been trying to book an appointment for two days now and even tried the trick on this forum. I saw one slot last night for 1st of March but it went when I clicked next.

Can anyone please help me:( I need to appt asap as my visa is expiring on the 16th of March

Thanks in advance
Slots are seems to be release 2.am now, system will be down from 11 to 2 . once it is up at 2, it is kind of reliable working fine. I have booked last night

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm

selva wrote:

Thanks in advance
Slots are seems to be release 2.am now, system will be down from 11 to 2 . once it is up at 2, it is kind of reliable working fine. I have booked last night
HI,

I saw last night but when I was about to click next it says that the slot is no longer available. can you please tell me what did you do?

Thanks

selva

Post by selva » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:14 pm

JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:

Thanks in advance
HI,

I saw last night but when I was about to click next it says that the slot is no longer available. can you please tell me what did you do?

Thanks
Hi DS28,
which PEO were you trying?
Best option will be target Cardiff first and book an appointment there. next day you can reschedule where ever you want (only 2 clicks)

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 pm

selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:

Thanks in advance
HI,

Thanks
Hi DS28,
Best option will be target Cardiff first and book an appointment there. next day you can reschedule where ever you want (only 2 clicks)
Hi Selva,

I do not mind going anywhere to be honest :( I just want an appt so I can get my visa. I will try doing that today. Is it okay to book any slot and change it the following day?

Thanks

selva

Post by selva » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 pm

JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:
HI,

Thanks
Hi DS28,
Hi Selva,

I do not mind going anywhere to be honest :( I just want an appt so I can get my visa. I will try doing that today. Is it okay to book any slot and change it the following day?

Thanks
Yes, book any then you can change it later

raja_tier2
Newly Registered

Post by raja_tier2 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi
I've been told by the consultant that if you book peo appointment at cardiff through legal rep the decision usually takes 5 days rather than same day. is it true?
Has anyone have experience of application at cardiff peo through legal rep?
Thanks for your time.

JS28
Member of Standing

Post by JS28 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
HI,

Thanks
Hi DS28,
Hi Selva,

Thanks
Hi,

I hope anyone can help me :( I booked an appointment at Liverpool for tom. 1 p.m. Now I cannot pay it online. When I booked my appointment I did not complete the application form first but i rather booked the slots first.

Can anyone please help me? Will I still be able to submit my application tom? I have the completed online form I just cannot pay :'(

Please please help me i am panicking at the moment

funkyr
Newly Registered

Post by funkyr » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm

selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
selva wrote:
JS28 wrote:
HI,

Thanks
Hi DS28,
Hi Selva,

Thanks
So are you saying that if you select say 'Cardiff' at 2pm and book a slot you can then change the location and time the next day to say 'Croydon' at 11am?

Thanks!