ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO LEVERPOOL EXPERIENCE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nice32

PEO LEVERPOOL EXPERIENCE

Post by nice32 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm

by Allah grace i extended my tier1 visa.

like others who applied before me. my experience was the same. very easy and tension free .
what i learnt from this site is to keep case simple so i did that and got extension within in 15 minutes.
documents submitted.
1 personal bank statement.
2. dividend voucher.
3. accountant letters
4. wages slips
5.incorporation letter.
do not submitted extra documents just the essential doc.
those claiming dividend income don't need invoice or business bank sat.

JaySam

Post by JaySam » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi Nice32,

Congratulation on your extension.

I am also going for a PEO on 27th, can you please describe and breakdown what accountants letter's you have attached with your case ?

It will be very helpful for me and other on this forum.

Thnx

octupuse
Newly Registered

Re: PEO LEVERPOOL EXPERIENCE

Post by octupuse » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:18 am

nice32 wrote:by Allah grace i extended my tier1 visa.

like others who applied before me. my experience was the same. very easy and tension free .
what i learnt from this site is to keep case simple so i did that and got extension within in 15 minutes.
documents submitted.
1. Personal Bank Statement
2. dividend voucher.
3. accountant letters
4. wages slips
5.incorporation letter.
do not submitted extra documents just the essential doc.
those claiming dividend income don't need invoice or business bank sat.

Tho am a Christian but the main point you have made is that you got your tier ext by "Allah's grace". I also had a PEO and my experience was horrific despite the fact i submitted every thing needed of me according to the guidance & policy Doc. I am a freelance self employed and i dont have a limited company.

I submitted my doc to the CO and waited for 3 hours before the CO came up with letter asking for all the documents that you can find in this world.

The most ridiculous was that over 40 of my client needs to write a letter to HO explaining how they came to know me, what services i provide to them and i also have to explain how i came up with the rate upon which i charge them. i also need to explain and show evidence of where i received training for the work that i do etc.

Congratulations my good friend and count yourself lucky, make good use of your Ext period because it could have still gone wrong for you.