ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to get NCS Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drzeevoh73

When to get NCS Appointment

Post by drzeevoh73 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to get an appointment from NCS Manchester, for naturalisation for myself , wife and two children under 18. I have two questions :

1. As you guys might be knowing that there is fee changes from 5th of April and as i am planning for an appointment on 2 or 3 of April, will i have to pay the new fees as it might be 5th of April by the time UKBA receives my
application from NCS.

2. Do i have to take my wife and children to NCS appointment.

Thanks in advance.
Though will be bothering you once i start filling the AN & MN Forms :)

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: When to get NCS Appointment

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 pm

drzeevoh73 wrote:Hi Guys,

I want to get an appointment from NCS Manchester, for naturalisation for myself , wife and two children under 18. I have two questions :

1. As you guys might be knowing that there is fee changes from 5th of April and as i am planning for an appointment on 2 or 3 of April, will i have to pay the new fees as it might be 5th of April by the time UKBA receives my
application from NCS.

2. Do i have to take my wife and children to NCS appointment.

Thanks in advance.
Though will be bothering you once i start filling the AN & MN Forms :)
NCS appointments are quite hard to book and normally there are none available for the next few weeks if not months. I suggest you call your office and book asap and you ask them about the other things too.