ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd party letter & signs (legal rep abroad applicant in

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwan567
Diamond Member

3rd party letter & signs (legal rep abroad applicant in

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

I have two questions here which I am confused about, your views and feedback will be highly appreciated:

1. In case where third party is abroad and applicant is in the UK. Following three letters are required: 1. Bank letter 2. Declaration from third party containing the signatures of third party and signature of applicant in the UK 3. Letter from legal representative confirming signatures are genuine. My question here is, legal rep is abroad, how come he can he confirm that applicant in the UK has signed in front of me. How this situation can be resolved?

2. In case of UK third party, do we need letter from the bank or bank statement of third party will meet the requirement. If only letter is needed then I doubt that not even a single bank in UK will issue a letter to the account holder containing the name of some other person (applicant). So what can be done to resolve the situation?
Last edited by rizwan567 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am

I will highly appreciate if someone can contribute to above stated questions.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Third party declaration

Post by tuliprose » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

rizwan567 wrote:I have two questions here which I am confused about, your views and feedback will be highly appreciated:

1. In case where third party is abroad and applicant is in the UK. Following three letters are required: 1. Bank letter 2. Declaration from third party containing the signatures of third party and signature of applicant in the UK 3. Letter from legal representative confirming signatures are genuine. My question here is, legal rep is abroad, how come he can he confirm that applicant in the UK has signed in front of me. How this situation can be resolved?

2. In case of UK third party, do we need letter from the bank or bank statement of third party will meet the requirement. If only letter is needed then I doubt that not even a single bank in UK will issue a letter to the account holder containing the name of some other person (applicant). So what can be done to resolve the situation?
First of all this requirement of both parties (applicant and third party) is not always possible to meet. UKBA assumed that both applicant and their third parties would belong to same place.

Anyways, as per available policy guidance applicants have no option but to meet the requirement.

In case of third party is in abroad and applicant is in UK:

1. Declaration from 3rd party
2. 3rd Party's bank statement/letter or both
3. 3rd Party's Legal representative's letter confirming third party's signature
4. Applicant's legal representative's letter confirming applicant's signature

A letter from a legal representative confirming the validity of signatures on each third-party
declaration provided.
This must confirm that the declaration from the third party contains the signatures of the people stated. It can be a single letter covering all third-party permissions, or several letters from several legal representatives.

OR

4. Go to their respective High Commission or Embassy, sometimes they offer the service of signature verification, if you sign in front of them (service may be chargeable)

The above is physically possible.

In case of third party is and applicants are both in UK, where banks do not issue a letter mentioning applicant's into it.

1. Third Party's declaration
2. Third Party's bank statement/letter or both
3. And a letter from bank saying that they do not issue a letter which includes applicant's name.
4. A covering letter from applicant or his representative explaining the above.

The above is only my understanding and you may not agree. Please discuss.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

JaiHanuman
Newly Registered

Re: Third party declaration

Post by JaiHanuman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm

tuliprose wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:I have two questions here which I am confused about, your views and feedback will be highly appreciated:

First of all this requirement of both parties (applicant and third party) is not always possible to meet. UKBA assumed that both applicant and their third parties would belong to same place.

Anyways, as per available policy guidance applicants have no option but to meet the requirement.

In case of third party is in abroad and applicant is in UK:

1. Declaration from 3rd party
2. 3rd Party's bank statement/letter or both
3. 3rd Party's Legal representative's letter confirming third party's signature
4. Applicant's legal representative's letter confirming applicant's signature

A letter from a legal representative confirming the validity of signatures on each third-party
declaration provided.
This must confirm that the declaration from the third party contains the signatures of the people stated. It can be a single letter covering all third-party permissions, or several letters from several legal representatives.

OR

4. Go to their respective High Commission or Embassy, sometimes they offer the service of signature verification, if you sign in front of them (service may be chargeable)

The above is physically possible.

In case of third party is and applicants are both in UK, where banks do not issue a letter mentioning applicant's into it.

1. Third Party's declaration
2. Third Party's bank statement/letter or both
3. And a letter from bank saying that they do not issue a letter which includes applicant's name.
4. A covering letter from applicant or his representative explaining the above.

The above is only my understanding and you may not agree. Please discuss.
Is the following documents are incorrect who have already submiited their application?
1. Bank letter
2. Third praty declaration (from Aborad)
3. Legal representative notary (who declared only the third party is genuine or not)

and UKBA anyways knows that we are genuine with our relevant documents ( E.g passport) and signatures.

why do we need this?--> Applicant's legal representative's letter confirming applicant's signature

Do you agree? that is not that manadatory document?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes, this is the tricky bit and this is the reason I started this post.

I am aware that some forum members used third parties from abroad and successfully received their visas. Any comment and feedback from such member is highly required and appreciated. Anyone please? Like how did they sign the declaration when legal rep was abroad.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 pm

With Due Respect to all. This is my point of view and experience.

On the Declaration from 3rd party abroad, write applicant details ie. Name, passport no, Issue date, expire date, Issuing Authority

Then under this write applicant Signature Versifier Name, Signature and date

and when Declaration reach in UK as your legal Adviser to confirm your signature (You have to sign declaration in front of legal adviser)

Ask legal adviser to write a letter verifying your signature.

I have tried to explain as much i can

Regards
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 am

smehmood wrote:With Due Respect to all. This is my point of view and experience.

On the Declaration from 3rd party abroad, write applicant details ie. Name, passport no, Issue date, expire date, Issuing Authority

and when Declaration reach in UK as your legal Adviser to confirm your signature (You have to sign declaration in front of legal adviser)

Regards
thanks for your explanation shaukat kindly could you plz give ur opinion on people forming entrepreneur team and submitting only joint account bank statement to show that funds are held in joint account but with this do we need declaration from solicitor too as funds are in joint account?????

someone got there visa refused because they didn't submit the declaration with the joint bank account statement ????

please share your thought on this.

regards

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

rehan01 wrote:
smehmood wrote:With Due Respect to all. This is my point of view and experience.

Regards
thanks for your explanation shaukat kindly could you plz give ur opinion on people forming entrepreneur team and submitting only joint account bank statement to show that funds are held in joint account but with this do we need declaration from solicitor too as funds are in joint account?????

someone got there visa refused because they didn't submit the declaration with the joint bank account statement ????

please share your thought on this.

regards
Hi

In my opinion if you have joint account you do,nt need declaration from solicitor.
I am surprised to hear that someone has refusal because of this reason. i believe he/she make appeal.

Regards
Shaukat