ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF1 - few questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChandraSP

VAF1 - few questions

Post by ChandraSP » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:17 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for EC in india in a week. And I have few questions. If some of them are already answered before, moderators - pl excuse me (It would be great if answered again :lol:)

NON-SETTELEMENT FORM (VAF1 2003)
Q 4.14) Have you ever been refused a visa for another country? Yes/No

My Business Visa to USA was refused in January 2000. Then I got the H1B visa in July 2000. But I have never been to USA or any other country till now.
Is the answer Yes or No? I remember reading somewhere a refusal and subsequent approval of visa will not effect this.

If answer is YES, Q4.15 - Q4.21 doesn't have any option to describe subsequent approval.

What is the impact of this on EC approval? any idea?

Q5.4) I am getting Accommodation letter from my friend. Should I give the same details over here?

Q7.0)Do we need to fill this section? Or it is not applicable to HSMP?

Thank you all iin advance :P

Regards
Puti

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:56 am

Better to be truthful rather then hiding it :)
You need to describe the Refusals, approved VISAs anyway will be in ur passport.

I don't think refusal of VISA for any other country will impact ur EC, provided the refusal was not because of some suspicious reasons.

Now i have a question, how they gonna know if ur VISA was refused to any country? Does the refusal of VISA reflected on ur passport ?

Accom. details, better mention it.

Sec. 7, you need to fill it up, describe what type of job u gonna search in UK.

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:12 pm

Thanks Ajay.
I am not intend to hide anything, but someone posted a URL in this forum and I read about it. Thats why I am asking.

Yes, refusals are always written on last page of passport with the date of application submission.

7.0) Again read the same on this board saying, this is not applicable to HSMP? Will VFS guys clarify these doubts, if asked?

Regards
Puti