ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved @ Solihull on 21st Feb 2013 - Got BRP today

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vgadde
Newly Registered

ILR Approved @ Solihull on 21st Feb 2013 - Got BRP today

Post by vgadde » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

First of all "Thanks a million to this forum" and all active members who contribute to my posts. My ILR got approved last week . I will agree that Solihull team are the BEST in terms of customer service.

A special thanks to "wpilr_nov12" for giving me best date to apply with my wife for ILR as dependent. (just 1 day before of my appointment my wife got eligible for ILR :) )

My case was bit easy

HSMP (2 years) tier 1 (3 years)
Case worker was really friendly and she asked for Application form with all passports (myself & 1 dependent)

Then she asked for LIUK test for me and my wife
Checked it in her system and then she asked me for dividend vouchers and personal bank statements,which I passed on and she just did couple of checks.She asked below docs also

Business bank statements
Company certificate
coheb docs (make sure your dependent have some proof from the last 2 years)

She did not asked me any xerox or any other document.

After this she went away for 5 min and then says everything look good please pay at next window and wait in waiting room,

After 15 mins given finger prints (took 10 mins) and one of the security guy asked us to come back after 2 hours

When I went back , a person with a smile gave me all my docs and letters with approval and told everything is good your bio-metric cards will come in 7-10 working days.Finally before i left i filled a feedback form (which they have given with token) and submitted back to reception

P.S : WE GOT BRP cards today (It took 4 working days)

Once again thank you very much for your help

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Congratulations.