ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Belfast Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Is it safe to go to Bellfast PEO for Tier1 General Extention?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Dont know
25%

Total votes: 4

paba89

PEO Belfast Experience

Post by paba89 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 am

Hi all

Can you plz share your experience with PEO Belfast whether good or bad? I have an appoint booked there on 14th March. I have 2 dependents and my baby is 6 months only. Are there any issues with visa application process in Belfast PEO. How are the Visa officers there? I need to get my visa extended before 6th April due to fee increase. Is this safe to fly to Belfast.

I will appreciate your valuable comments and experience stories.

Looking for quick response....

coolsen
Newly Registered

Belfast PEO

Post by coolsen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi paba89

Have been living here 2 years. Belfast is a good place and people are so kind here.

About PEO experience...see my other post in the link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=119149

Regards,
Senthil

paba89

Re: Belfast PEO

Post by paba89 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 pm

coolsen wrote:Hi paba89

Have been living here 2 years. Belfast is a good place and people are so kind here.

About PEO experience...see my other post in the link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=119149

Regards,
Senthil
Thanks for the reply. i realy appreciate that. Is there any one else with the same positive experience. Plz sahre your views.

raki123
Newly Registered

My friend attended today,

Post by raki123 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi,
My friend attended today in Belfast Office, as per his feedback - Case worker is very friendly and gave him the positive decision in 10 mins.
There was no rush as not even 4-5 people were in the office at that time unlike croydon or sheffield.

All the best,

Cheers,

paba89

Re: My friend attended today,

Post by paba89 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:45 pm

raki123 wrote:Hi,
My friend attended today in Belfast Office, as per his feedback - Case worker is very friendly and gave him the positive decision in 10 mins.
There was no rush as not even 4-5 people were in the office at that time unlike croydon or sheffield.

All the best,

Cheers,
Thanks for the info. Realy appreciate. I think if I could not get it rescheduled I have to go to Belfast. Does your friend lives nearby Belfast or did he fly to there?

danial786
Newly Registered

Post by danial786 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:59 am

I also have book an appointment on 21th March in belfast (will be flying there from Manchester)

My close friend recently attend his appointment on Friday 1st February (Belfast) and his overall experiences was very good. He was employed and Self employed (Ltd company structure). He provided payslips, dividend vouchers, accountants letters and personal bank statements.

Although he did told the case worker that he have all the other documents ( e.g. invoices, tax doc, business bank statements ) and he is available to answer an inquiry they have but was told that these are enough and they don't need any thing.

The only question they asked him was ?

If he is employed or self employed ? Answer: Employed
They have asked him what business he do ? Answer: Marketing

He was given an approval in 20 minutes. He was in at 10:30 and was out around 12:35.

Please do let us know about your experiences and out come. It would be very help full to the people on this forum.

Thnx.

paba89

Post by paba89 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:53 am

danial786 wrote:I also have book an appointment on 21th March in belfast (will be flying there from Manchester)

My close friend recently attend his appointment on Friday 1st February (Belfast) and his overall experiences was very good. He was employed and Self employed (Ltd company structure). He provided payslips, dividend vouchers, accountants letters and personal bank statements.

Although he did told the case worker that he have all the other documents ( e.g. invoices, tax doc, business bank statements ) and he is available to answer an inquiry they have but was told that these are enough and they don't need any thing.

The only question they asked him was ?

If he is employed or self employed ? Answer: Employed
They have asked him what business he do ? Answer: Marketing

He was given an approval in 20 minutes. He was in at 10:30 and was out around 12:35.

Please do let us know about your experiences and out come. It would be very help full to the people on this forum.

Thnx.
Hi Danial

Could you pleas elet me know what time was the appoint for your friend and how did he reached the PEO. Please let me know.