ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Wife visa Application fee is not taken from bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

parvaiz_iqbal
Newly Registered

Dependent Wife visa Application fee is not taken from bank

Post by parvaiz_iqbal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Dependent Wife visa Application fee is not taken from bank, Applied at same time with the Main Applicant.

I applied for Tier 1 Extension on 19th Feb 2013 and my application was received in UKBA on 20th Feb 2013.

I paid with 2 cheques, one for 1500 for Main applicant and 2nd for 750 for dependant wife from the same bank account.

Main applicant cheque for 1500 was debited on 26th Feb 2013 from my bank account but 2nd cheque is not debited until today 28 Feb 2013.
I haven’t received any communication from UKBA or bank until today post.

I am worried that what will happen if there is any problem with the dependent wife fee, Error in cheque or cheque lost. I have enough funds in the bank..

1) UKBA will return my full Application including Main applicant and dependent, even they taken the Main Applicant full Fee 1500.
2) UKBA will contact with me and ask me to pay for dependant
3) UKBA will Process Main applicant Application and Return Dependant Application.
4) Shall I wait for any UKBA communication like Acknowledgement Letter/ biometric Letter and the dependent fee is still not taken until that time than send them another cheque with explanation that the dependant fee in not taken from the bank and I attached another cheque for the dependent fee if their was any problem with the cheque. and request them to send me other cheque back
5) I am waiting further more days like 1-2 weeks. But want to prepare for any ........
6) What you Recommend me in this case

parvaiz_iqbal
Newly Registered

please help dependent fee is not taken, main applicants take

Post by parvaiz_iqbal » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

parvaiz_iqbal wrote:Dependent Wife visa Application fee is not taken from bank, Applied at same time with the Main Applicant.

I applied for Tier 1 Extension on 19th Feb 2013 and my application was received in UKBA on 20th Feb 2013.

I paid with 2 cheques, one for 1500 for Main applicant and 2nd for 750 for dependant wife from the same bank account.

Main applicant cheque for 1500 was debited on 26th Feb 2013 from my bank account but 2nd cheque is not debited until today 1 March 2013.
I haven’t received any communication from UKBA or bank until today post.

I am worried that what will happen if there is any problem with the dependent wife fee, Error in cheque or cheque lost. I have enough funds in the bank..

1) UKBA will return my full Application including Main applicant and dependent, even they taken the Main Applicant full Fee 1500.
2) UKBA will contact with me and ask me to pay for dependant
3) UKBA will Process Main applicant Application and Return Dependant Application.
4) Shall I wait for any UKBA communication like Acknowledgement Letter/ biometric Letter and the dependent fee is still not taken until that time than send them another cheque with explanation that the dependant fee in not taken from the bank and I attached another cheque for the dependent fee if their was any problem with the cheque. and request them to send me other cheque back
5) I am waiting further more days like 1-2 weeks. But want to prepare for any ........
6) What you Recommend me in this case