ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents template

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Documents template

Post by ricardo junni » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi guys thanks in advance for your support.I am going to apply for the visa in next 10 days.I have money in my account.I am going to apply with my brother.Please any one who has successfully applied please provide with documents template of the following
1.Bank is regulated by Fsa
2.Money is freely to dispose
3.Money is available to me and to my mate

and any other supporting document template which you guys think can assist my application.It would be highly appreciated.

Regards

kim1

Re: Documents template

Post by kim1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Hi guys thanks in advance for your support.I am going to apply for the visa in next 10 days.I have money in my account.I am going to apply with my brother.Please any one who has successfully applied please provide with documents template of the following
1.Bank is regulated by Fsa
2.Money is freely to dispose
3.Money is available to me and to my mate

and any other supporting document template which you guys think can assist my application.It would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Is it In-country or Outside UK application.
Are funds in your Account or Third Party?

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

Outside the country with money in my accounts.Thnx

kim1

Re: Re

Post by kim1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Outside the country with money in my accounts.Thnx
There are clear templates available in the Policy guidance, How ever I am quoting them for you, you can alter the wordings according to your needs.

Bank Letter
Should state

CONFIDENTIAL

For the attention of the UK Border Agency

In regards to the application of Mr. XYZ for Entrepreneur status in the United Kingdom:

I have the consent of Mr. XYZ to share these findings with the Agency. I will confirm the contents of this letter to the Agency at their request.

Mr. XYZ and Mr. ABC has £ 200,000/- available for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution.

On this date dd mm 2013

The applicant has agreed to form an entrepreneurial team with [name] and has the following amount of money IN THEIR OWN NAMES available for investment in a business in the United Kingdom

Money Available to the Applicants is Freely Disposable to the UK upon a formal request from the applicants.

The bank (e.g Barclays) is regulated by State bank of Pakistan.

This must be an original document and not a copy.

Signature of Manager with a stamp on Bank Letter Head.

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 pm

You may also include your previous passport including new one, that will show you travel history.

You should also include any awarded qualification Certificates issued to you on completion of Courses.

Outside UK the BHC is asking in later dates to provide a Business plan and inviting people for interviews, So if your B,Plan is inline with the qualifications you have attained it will be also a plus point for you.

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Thanks a lot for your highly appreciable reply.Do i need to to show three different letters or i can cover all these majors in one letter only as points will be awarded to their 3 respective areas .Please help.I am certified Chartered Accountant and my cores are finance and audit but i am thinking to start a restaurant which will not reflect my studies background.

Regards

kim1

Re: Re

Post by kim1 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 pm

ricardo junni wrote:Thanks a lot for your highly appreciable reply.Do i need to to show three different letters or i can cover all these majors in one letter only as points will be awarded to their 3 respective areas .Please help.I am certified Chartered Accountant and my cores are finance and audit but i am thinking to start a restaurant which will not reflect my studies background.

Regards
NO there is no need to show three letters for i) Institution being Regulated ii) Money being disposable iii) Money availability to both members,

Logically if you see that I have used the UKBA template and they have covered above grounds in one letter. so better you do it there way!

You can reflect your Accounting skills in the B.plan and lay firm grounds while elaborating on the Cash flow/Profit & loss/Revenue side basically accounting side of the B.plan and state that your skills as a accountant will make you a good entrepreneur.

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Re

Post by ricardo junni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks a lot for your guidance.I appreciate your patience of keep posting me.One more thing Please.I have to declare that my funds are available to my brother and his funds are available to me.Please provide with its template
and what form it need to be i.e affidavit or notary etc