ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tyo
Newly Registered

EEA2 COA

Post by Tyo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:07 am

Hello
I am a non EU married to EU citizen (married in UK).
I have applied for a registration certificate using the EEA2 form more than a month ago and I still did not receive a CoA.
EEA2 sent: 29 Jan 2013
REceived: 30 Jan 2013 (checked using royal mail special delivery web page)

I called last week the number advised on this forum for the European centre, but the person that answered said he is not able to provide information as he cannot see whether the passport/form was received. He also stated he is not in Liverpool.
I was very surprised with this answer as others in this forum seem to have received information on their application by phone.

Could you kindly advise whether things have changed and whether we can contact the HO only in writing?
Should I then write the letter to the Liverpool address stated in the EEA2 form?

I am obviously worried as I have just seen someone has sent the paper a bit earlier than me and already received the CoA, whilst I have not.
Does the nationality of the non EU person make a difference (I am indonesian) in the processing time?

With many thanks for your help and support via this forum.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Regarding EEA2 application and COA timeline just refer to this thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52881
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA2 COA

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Tyo wrote: I am obviously worried as I have just seen someone has sent the paper a bit earlier than me and already received the CoA, whilst I have not.
Does the nationality of the non EU person make a difference (I am indonesian) in the processing time?
Nationality should make no difference.