ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Petition against New Fees

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mnaeem126
inactive

Petition against New Fees

Post by mnaeem126 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 am

To all Tier 1 (General) Migrants,

Is it possible to lodge a petition against the new increase in the fees going to happen in April.

We are about 10 friends who can collect funds for the barrister to lodge petition against the increase. UKBA has not increased 3% for the dependants. Lat year it was not so high increase in the fees but this time about £410.00 is the increase in fees for dependants which is unfair.

We, all friends, would like to request you all to join us for this petition. If you are not able to afford to contribute/pay your share but be a part for this petition at least to show the strength to the Judge and UKBA.

Your suggestions and comments would be warmly appreciated.
We are not experienced in this regard but we are very hopeful that being united we can smash this unfairness.

Regards,

mnaeem126

ilr_trauma
Newly Registered

i am with you...

Post by ilr_trauma » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 am

i am with you...i don't have £5022 and £2700 bank savings for my ext due in nov 2013...

to start with we could meet keith waz an MP who could oppose it in parliament (as it is still a proposal i believe) or start a facebook page

varghesejim
India

Re: Petition against New Fees

Post by varghesejim » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm

mnaeem126 wrote:To all Tier 1 (General) Migrants,

Is it possible to lodge a petition against the new increase in the fees going to happen in April.

We are about 10 friends who can collect funds for the barrister to lodge petition against the increase. UKBA has not increased 3% for the dependants. Lat year it was not so high increase in the fees but this time about £410.00 is the increase in fees for dependants which is unfair.

We, all friends, would like to request you all to join us for this petition. If you are not able to afford to contribute/pay your share but be a part for this petition at least to show the strength to the Judge and UKBA.

Your suggestions and comments would be warmly appreciated.
We are not experienced in this regard but we are very hopeful that being united we can smash this unfairness.

Regards,

mnaeem126
I think we have no grounds in the court to challenge this. See my response to other post

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... =20#796585

parvaiz_iqbal
Newly Registered

i am with yoy

Post by parvaiz_iqbal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 pm

in the last 4 years they increased dependent application fee from 0 pounds to 1545 pounds in this one if dependent need to apply seapratley, its not fair with migrants it need to be opposed. i am with you..

ManiKing

Post by ManiKing » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

There is already a thread on this. Please continue there...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127307

Read the last post by ram80 in above thread.

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Yes, see what I have done already (I have posted in the other thread). Let us take it from there.