ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Happy person alive!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Row

Happy person alive!!!!

Post by Row » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Have just found out that my fiance has had his visa granted from British Embassy in Rome. Am soo grateful to the moderators, especially John for his knowledge and all members of this site. I have been reliant and using this site daily over the last 6 months, it has been a support systems for the preparation of the visa application, completing and kept me company during the waiting process.
We had no interview or questions just returned in silence to the agency no questions asked, what a miracle!!! :D
Now just need to book the flight and I will be able to start my life with my future husband.
Please can anyone provide me with information regarding the fiance visa changing to marriage visa and what we have to do.

Wow am still in shock,
Best luck, keep positive
From the happy person alive
Row :lol:

raylord
Newly Registered

congratulations!

Post by raylord » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:50 pm

I dont know your story but it's great to hear that you've had good news!

did u write any other posts? I couldnt find them but am not sure I'm doing it properly!

would be good to hear more,

am thrilled for you :D

k

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:15 pm

Row, many congratulations. Glad it all worked out in the end. I hope the two of you have a long and happy life together in the UK.

But this is just the start! Now lots to do! A marriage to arrange ... and following that, a 2-year spouse visa to apply for in the UK .... and then a Citizenship Test to pass .... to enable ILR to be applied for near the end of the 2-year spouse visa .... and then after 3 years in the UK ... British Citizenship to apply for!

In another topic you have today posted :-
It took 2 months 2 weeks but there was no interviews or checks, a miracle.
-: to which I comment ... if they took 2 months 2 weeks to deal with the application in Rome then I would be amazed if no checks is correct! I suspect that in the background there most certainly have been checks .... and clearly all those checks were passed. Great news!
John

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: congratulations!

Post by Administrator » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 am

Dear Row ---

I'm very happy for you. People like you are the reason we support this board. It makes the job worth it to see people get a chance.

Take yours and make the best of it you can!! 8) 8)

John ... you are developing quite a fan club! Thanks for your work here. I'm learning from you, too.

Other comment:
raylord wrote:did u write any other posts? I couldnt find them but am not sure I'm doing it properly!
Underneath each post, to the left, there are several small buttons. One is marked "Profile." By clicking on it, you will go to that members information page. One of the links on that page will show you all posts made by that member.

There is also a "Search" button at the top of every page, under the "Immigrationboards.com" title, to the left, next to the FAQ link.

You can search for words or you can search for members.

The Admin

Row

Re: congratulations!

Post by Row » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 pm

Quote raylord: 'did u write any other posts? I couldnt find them but am not sure I'm doing it properly!

would be good to hear more, '

Yes, have posted many posts with details of me situation. Click on my name, view my profile and select find all posts.
Hope you find them,

Good luck

Ellie
Newly Registered

Post by Ellie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:09 pm

:D Congratulation Row, I just saw ur good news...I was waiting to hear from u regarding ur case..Congratulations again and have a happy life in the Uk with ur Husband

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Congrats Row, We know what you have been through as it has been the experience of most of us here. GOOD LUCK :D