ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New codes of practice:psw to tier 2(gen) applicant.Pls help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

divarien

New codes of practice:psw to tier 2(gen) applicant.Pls help

Post by divarien » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi Friends. My post-study work visa is due to expire this August 2013. My employer is planning to register as a licensed sponsor in order to retain me. But they were quite reluctant upon the salary requirement from UKBA (web designer - £26,000) since I am currently earning £19,000 per annum.

But now I had a good read through the new codes of practice and statement of intent for the April changes.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publicatio ... iew=Binary

Will these changes affect me if I am applying for my tier 2 general on August 2013 ? If it does, then can anyone please clarify if I am a new entrant or an experienced worker? (The good news is, the new salary requirement for web designer new entrant is £20,300 and experienced is £25,300).The document dos'nt seem to say anything about psw candidates. Also please note I will be 25 years old this April. How far are these changes favorable in my case ? Any guidance is much appreciated.

divarien

Post by divarien » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:45 am

Hello. Any guidance from the experts will be much helpful for me. Many Thanks

divarien

Post by divarien » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Gurus please help