ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 appeal in upper tribunal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

garrychandi
Newly Registered

tier 4 appeal in upper tribunal

Post by garrychandi » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 am

Hi there,i applied for student visa under point based system..i got my application refused by ukba ,to which i appealed in first tier tribunal..i got my appeal dismissed..so i apealled to upper tribunal,where they allowed my appeal,,i m jst wondering how many chances are there that ukba willl go to court of appeals?..many thx

shah2013
Newly Registered

Post by shah2013 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:09 am

what is the reason of rafusal

garrychandi
Newly Registered

hi mate

Post by garrychandi » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 pm

the reason for the refusal was when they decided my application,my college was nt on the list,,and the qualification i provided they declared as false..so i lost appeal in ftt,bt upper tribunal allowed my appeal..

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: hi mate

Post by tuliprose » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 am

garrychandi wrote:the reason for the refusal was when they decided my application,my college was nt on the list,,and the qualification i provided they declared as false..so i lost appeal in ftt,bt upper tribunal allowed my appeal..
I think you have a very strong case as long as you Upper tribunal is satisfied and has allowed your appeal. If you completed your qualification at a time when your college was on list and its not fake qualification then you should win your case.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

destiny88

Upper Tribunal

Post by destiny88 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi
could you tell me the procedure for appeal to upper tribunal.? I appealed to First Tier Tribunal but they rejected to my application saying it invalid giving reason have no right to appeal. now i want to appeal Upper Tribunal. I know just that i need to take permission to First Tier Tribnal but no more ahead procedure how Upper tribunal do process and processing time and more... Could you please tell me about this as there is no information i found on website.
Thanks a lott .