ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENt!! Employment start date?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JS28
Member of Standing

URGENt!! Employment start date?

Post by JS28 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:37 am

Hi All,

When completing the UCOS the HR wrote the start date of employment as the date after my current visa expiration is whcih is 17th of March 2013. I started working for my employer in December 2011.

Will this be a problem?

Should I get a letter from work mentioning this or not?

I have an appointment at liverpool tom so I would appreciate if someone can answer my question.

Thank you

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 am

They cant put an old date for you since it is the date they start to sponsor your visa.
Also, if you are permanent, then the date of start and date of end can be max of 3 years.. so the latter the start date, the longer you get the visa for.
I have been through this personally, and i can confirm, they wouldnt need a letter from you even if you have been working with them for long.
hope it helps.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 am

iworker wrote:They cant put an old date for you since it is the date they start to sponsor your visa.
Also, if you are permanent, then the date of start and date of end can be max of 3 years.. so the latter the start date, the longer you get the visa for.
I have been through this personally, and i can confirm, they wouldnt need a letter from you even if you have been working with them for long.
hope it helps.
Which Kind of letter you mean? when you got your visa because now there is no requirement that person should be working for employer for six month before

Sorry I miss understood Wouldnt with would