ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Visa Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

djboys007
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Visa Extension

Post by djboys007 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi,

I applied for Tier-1 Visa extension.I showed both earning and self self-employed earnings for 40K mark in 2011. My earnings was 37K and self employed was 5K. So I need to pay Corporation Tax on 5K. When last year my accountant was filing the return of the company, company was dissolved by the Corporation House due to non-filing of some documents. Since, I needed to pay Corporation tax I call HMRC about this matter and they told me since company is dissolved , you dont need to pay tax as company records don't exist. I am ready to pay tax but HMRC is not taking tax which is weird. I cant understand the system when someone is paying tax and they are not taking tax

Please can anyone tell me what should i do now. UKBA can say when i will apply for extension that i gave false documents of earnings, but I have proof that I am ready to give tax, letter to HMRC asking them to take tax. What should I do now????any guidance

djboys007
Newly Registered

Post by djboys007 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

anyone???

djboys007
Newly Registered

Post by djboys007 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 pm

anyone??

paba89

Post by paba89 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Why dont you keep it simple and apply under your salary and dont show your self employement. This will avoid any unnecessary confusion.

nice32

company tax

Post by nice32 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 pm

you are making things complex. your company is closed so the matter is over.

one thing more don't worry about Home office.
you just need to complete right documentation
your new business if you have must be registered and you have all the documents.

they will not ask about you company tax . if they asked you just say that my company was in lost. if they ask why you showed profit last time you can say that it was interim profit.
i am not a lawyer it is just my own thoughts and may be senior can answer you better.