ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shrivast77
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application query

Post by shrivast77 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 pm

I applied for citizenship on 4 February through post for me and my spouse and we paid joint fees. I received a letter on 28 February stating that my application has been successful and will receive an invitation letter in due course. The letter does not mention anything about my wife. Though they have returned documents for both of us (passport and marriage certificate). Has anyone else experienced this? Do they normally send letter addressed to only one person? If so, will we receive joint invitation for the ceremony? Roughly, how long it takes for invitation letter to receive following approval letter?

Apologies for long list of questions but would be grateful if someone could clarify.