ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

if appeal allowed - how long UKBA take to issue bio-metric c

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

if appeal allowed - how long UKBA take to issue bio-metric c

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi All,

If your appeal is allowed by Judge, can any one tell me how long it will take to UKBA to issue bio-metric card if they already have passports and documents.

regards,

ryan

ali0123
Newly Registered

time scale

Post by ali0123 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi,
There is no time scale for them. My appeal was allowed in Oct and still waiting. Rang them today and after 47 minutes hold, they said I have to wait for biometrics.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: time scale

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

ali0123 wrote:Hi,
There is no time scale for them. My appeal was allowed in Oct and still waiting. Rang them today and after 47 minutes hold, they said I have to wait for biometrics.
i have PM you. can you tell me which number did you called ?

their standard time is 12 weeks which you already passed.

did your solicitor wrote any letter to them ?

Edrex84
Newly Registered

Appeal against Removal Allowed, what next?

Post by Edrex84 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 am

Please read my appeal determination below and give me ur thoughts:

I do conclude on a technical point of law that the removal directions issued under Section 47 of the 2006 Act, having been made at the same time as the decision to refuse indefinite leave, are unlawful, and that the appeal in respect of that decision should be allowed. Adamally and Jaferi [2012] (section 47 removal decision : Tribunal Procedures) [2012] UKUT. The Secretary of State may decide to issue a fresh decision in that respect. At that point she may take into account matters set out in paragraph 353B of the Rules.

Decisions

The appeal under the Rules is dismissed

The appeal under Article 8 is dismissed

The appeal against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful.

TO THE RESPONDENT : FEE AWARD

As I have allowed the appeal in respect of the decision under section 47 of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, I have considered whether to make a fee award in respect of all appeals brought, and have decided to make NO FEE AWARD.

Signed

Judge...

draganall
Newly Registered

Re: if appeal allowed - how long UKBA take to issue bio-metr

Post by draganall » Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 pm

ryan2020 wrote:Hi All,

If your appeal is allowed by Judge, can any one tell me how long it will take to UKBA to issue bio-metric card if they already have passports and documents.

regards,

ryan
For me, they done everything in one day

mojgarg
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal against Removal Allowed, what next?

Post by mojgarg » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 am

Hi All,

What it mean by "The appeal against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful."

Does this mean we will get VISA or something else?

in my case, appeal against UKVA decision was refused but allowed against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful.

Can someone please share your view?

Edrex84 wrote:Please read my appeal determination below and give me ur thoughts:

The appeal against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful.

Signed

Judge...

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal against Removal Allowed, what next?

Post by babe_khyber » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm

mojgarg wrote:Hi All,

What it mean by "The appeal against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful."

Does this mean we will get VISA or something else?

in my case, appeal against UKVA decision was refused but allowed against the removal directions made under section 47 of the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act 2006 is allowed on the basis that that decision is unlawful.

Can someone please share your view?

Edrex84 wrote:Please read my appeal determination below and give me ur thoughts:

Signed

Judge...
Soon after they received determination from the immigration judge. Normally within 14 days but your legal status is starting from the date of issuing immigration BRP approval. It could be affecting you in the Citizenship stage however at the end of process would be fine.
best wishes
babe khyber

babe_khyber
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: if appeal allowed - how long UKBA take to issue bio-metr

Post by babe_khyber » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:44 pm

ryan2020 wrote:Hi All,

regards,

ryan
Soon after they received determination from the immigration judge. Normally within 14 days but your legal status is starting from the date of issuing immigration BRP approval. It could be affecting you in the Citizenship stage however at the end of process would be fine.
best wishes
babe khyber