ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Fees

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arunpbsdependant
Newly Registered

Dependant Visa Fees

Post by arunpbsdependant » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi Friends

I am planning to take my wife here in UK and i recently got my tier 2 general visa for 3 years till 2016.

I have gone through some threads of this forum and gained knowledge that the following documents are enough

1. My 3 month latest bank statements with the fund as proposed in the UKBA website
2. My BRP card copy
3. My Passport Copy
4. Our original Marriage certificate
5. Wife's passport and photos
6. Letter from my employer
7. Letter from me

Could anyone give me a draft of the letter from employer and from me. Is there any preset draft of it

I also need help with links as they have changed that everything should be done online from India

arunpbsdependant
Newly Registered

Post by arunpbsdependant » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi anyone please help

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant Visa Fees

Post by makky86 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 pm

arunpbsdependant wrote:Hi Friends

I am planning to take my wife here in UK and i recently got my tier 2 general visa for 3 years till 2016.

I have gone through some threads of this forum and gained knowledge that the following documents are enough

1. My 3 month latest bank statements with the fund as proposed in the UKBA website
2. My BRP card copy
3. My Passport Copy
4. Our original Marriage certificate
5. Wife's passport and photos
6. Letter from my employer
7. Letter from me

Could anyone give me a draft of the letter from employer and from me. Is there any preset draft of it

I also need help with links as they have changed that everything should be done online from India
Not enough my friend.

Provide following list of documents :

1. Passport and visa copies:
• Copies of the pages from the Passport showing my personal data
• Copies of my stay in the UK (Tier 2)

2. Evidence of Maintenance Funds:
• 3 Months Bank Statement

3. Evidence of Relationship:
• Original Marriage Certificate registered and endorsed by UNION Council(Nikaah Nama)
• English Translated Marriage Certificate attested by 17th Grade Govt. Officer
• Marriage Registration Certification (English) from NADRA registered and endorsed by Union Council
• Wedding Photographs
• Receipt from Marriage Hall where Marriage ceremony took place

4. Evidences to prove that the Relationship is subsisting:
• Phone Bills
• Email Prints
• Skype Chat and Call Logs
• Emirates Ticket print out from United Kingdom to Pakistan to attend my wedding
• Copy of my Passport Page showing entry stamp to Pakistan for my wedding

5. Employment and source of income:
• Employment Verification Letter from my employer (My company)
• Payslips of last 3 months
• 3 Months Bank Statement ()

6. Accommodation arrangement:
• Original Letter from Letting Agent (EPM)
• Copy of my Full UK Driving License
• 3 Months Bank Statement

Thats what I submitted and wife received visa next day.

Some of them might not be applicable for you (as I suppose you are Hindu) . This is just something you need to have with your application form.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

arunpbsdependant
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by arunpbsdependant » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Thanks for your help

I have got all the documents

But accomodation, right now i am sharing and going to move next month only so have not got any reference for accomodation.

Just got orange mobile bills to that address as all the council tax and bills are paid by landlord

And do the call statement and skype chat history is necessary as they have not mentioned in the website of UKBA.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Thank you

Post by makky86 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 pm

arunpbsdependant wrote:Thanks for your help

But accomodation, right now i am sharing and going to move next month only so have not got any reference for accomodation.

Just got orange mobile bills to that address as all the council tax and bills are paid by landlord

And do the call statement and skype chat history is necessary as they have not mentioned in the website of UKBA.
My friend there is nothing specified on UKBA website but 99% applications are refused because of not providing evidence that relationship is subsiting.

Its upto you either you want to provide or not. If you provide its better ,if not, then there is a big chance of refusal.

thans
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

JS28
Member of Standing

Re: Thank you

Post by JS28 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 am

muhdkhokhar wrote:
arunpbsdependant wrote:Thanks for your help

My friend there is nothing specified on UKBA website but 99% applications are refused because of not providing evidence that relationship is subsiting.

Its upto you either you want to provide or not. If you provide its better ,if not, then there is a big chance of refusal.

thans
Hi,

I am in the same situation but my partner applied for a Civil partnership visa and was granted. We entered teh civil partnership last month here in the UK. Do I still need to provide evidence for the relationship?

Also, I am sharing a house as well and planning to get a flat when my partner gets the visa. Do I need to provide a letter and cope of teh contract from landlord?

Your response is much appreciated. Thanks