ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invoice from client for ILR documentation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

superman008
Newly Registered

Invoice from client for ILR documentation

Post by superman008 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello - a quick one.

Are invoices from my client (well agency) a mandatory requirement? if yes then is there a format that the client needs to produce them.

If not, then do need to provide the contract document or something else apart from bank statements, accountant letter etc?

Cheers

db83

Post by db83 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

It's not mandatory. I'm a ltd company director and these are the stuff I submitted as proof for earnings (4&5 were demanded by the CW as I don't give initially ion my peo appointment)
1. Personal bank statement
2. Business bank statement
3. Accountant letter confirming when the salary and dividend was paid along with the amount
4. Self attested salary slip and dividend voucher
5. Company registration certificate
I'm just trying to help !

db83

Post by db83 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

It's not mandatory. I'm a ltd company director and these are the stuff I submitted as proof for earnings (4&5 were demanded by the CW as I don't give initially ion my peo appointment)
1. Personal bank statement
2. Business bank statement
3. Accountant letter confirming when the salary and dividend was paid along with the amount
4. Self attested salary slip and dividend voucher
5. Company registration certificate
I'm just trying to help !